POLL: What is your skincare regimine?

naturallyfab

I've been sticking to this regime for a while now, and it's done wonders for my combination/acne-prone skin!

Morning:

Clinique Face wash for oily skin (really only trying to use this up. I usually use the Philosophy Purity cleanser)
Clinique Toner 3
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (I have combo skin. This is the only moisturizer I have found that actually moisturizes my dry cheeks while not over-moisturizing my oily/normal t-zone!)

Evening
Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes to remove makeup, as well as the Clinique makeup remover
Philosophy Purity Made Simple with my Clarisonic Mia
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Lush Enchanted Eye Cream (admittedly, I'm not the hugest fan of this, but I'm trying to use it up!)

Extras:
I'll do a face mask every once in a while (my all time favorite has been the Lush Mask of Magnaminty!), but I don't really have a set routine with it - just when I feel my skin is really clogged

MAChostage

Morning

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel (using my Clarisonic Plus)
Oil of Olay for moisture

Night

Dove Beauty Bar or Noxema Cold Cream, followed by Dove Beauty Bar
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream

Extra

Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask twice weekly
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil or MAC Cleanse-Off Oil as needed for makeup removal

hello_kitty

I feel like I have such a simple routine :/

When I shower, Clean and Clear acne face wash... or if I'm super dirty or have a ton of makeup on, MAC Green Gel Cleanser

I use MAC Studio Moisture Fix for my daily moisturizer, and during the winter or when I'm overly dry, MAC Studio Moisture Cream.

tats

Mine isn't that complicated :)

Morning:
Superdrug(UK drugstore) face wash for combination skin
Rose water as a toner
Superdrug moisturiser for combination skin before I apply my foundation and if I use BB cream I don't use any moisturiser..(planning to invest in a moisturiser with spf)

Night:
Face wipes
Face wash
Rose water as a toner
Oil as a moisturiser

That's it :)

JaneHorror

I have been super slacking on my face regimen and my face isn't happy with it. :(

Morning
Biore face wash
Proactiv face wash
Biore Toner
Clean and Clear Face Wash

Night
Clean and Clear Face Wash
Biore Toner

Extras- I may do a Mario Badescu face mask once or twice a week

michelle37

morning @ night i use proactiv 3 step plus there moisturizer
2 times a week i use there spin brush to efolliate
2 times a week i use there mask

i am still looking for an eye cream!

MAChostage

Morning: Clarisonic with Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel, followed by Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner and Oil of Olay Beauty Fluid

Evening: Makeup removal with either: DHC Cleansing Oil or Noxema Deep Cleansing Cream. If using the Cleansing Oil, I follow it with a light cleansing with Dove Moisturizing Bar. In either instance, followed by Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner and Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream

Twice Weekly (evening): Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask

Sugar & Spice

My skin is super sensitive so less is def more with me and I try to keep it as natural as possible.

MORNING
Warm water
moisturizing oil
Chanel moisturizer if I'm putting on make-up

NIGHT
Korress Milk cleanser
moisturizing oil
Aloe Vera gel

Exfoliate 3 times a week with Fresh Sugar Face Polish

Kassie

At night - Apply a wet facecloth with hot water to open pores, wipe all over face
Once your face has been wiped down with a steamy wascloth apply a facial wash, I use morning burst ( only one I have on hand )
Apply soap all over face then take a cloth and rub a bit of the cloth on a bar of soap and wipe any makeup stains on eyes or face. make sure the soap doesnt stink your eyes, baby soap works really well. Once you wipe all the left over eye makeup rinse your face and luke warm to cold water to close those pore and minimize any clog pores.

After I apply Vichy Normaderm to a cotton pad and rub all over my entire face, I love this liquid mircale because it reducse pore size, reness and uneven skin tone and it smells like anture, I LOVE IT.

After thats nice and dry apply either a moisturizer, i use Aveeno because I have extremely dry skin and this is the only cream that doesnt feel oily and after I apply it, it obsorbes right away instead of leaving your skin greasy and wet, it also moisturizes for 24 hours so in the morning my skins still nice and smooth.

In the morning, I really just follow through with washing my face and apply moisturizer, I don't put vichy on until before bed.

thats my skincare routine

check out my beauty blog for tips and trick on makeup and skincare

www.kmakesithappen.blogspot.com

Thanks guys please comment on my blog I'd really love the support and hearing from you.
yahoo.gif

thanks love you

kassie

Violetsmoke

AM & PM Cetaphil Cleanser Finacea Gel Clindamycin Lotion Philosophy Hope in a Jar My skin is clear now, so I may reduce my prescripton products soon. I'm also currently trying out new products, as I don't use any kind of exfoliator or treatment.

permanentmakeup

Morning wash my face with Neutrogena Acne wash Pink Grape Fruit Facial Cleaner
Tone with natural rose water
moisturize with Ponds Pink Glow Cream
Makeup

Night
Wash my face with Neutrogena Pink grape fruit facial cleaners (its the best that i have and i cherish it)
tone with fresh rose water
moisturize with clean & clear oil free moisturizer
Cosmeticique eye relaxing cream
Neutrogena Foot cream for my feet
Eye relaxing drops

Weekly or after 1 or 2 days: Stives Apricot cleanser, Stives Green Tea Scrub & Freeman Fruit Power Relaxing Clay Mask !!!

this is my latest beauty regime.. so far going great

Kassie

Morning wash my face with Neutrogena Acne wash Pink Grape Fruit Facial Cleaner
Tone with natural rose water
moisturize with Ponds Pink Glow Cream
Makeup

Night
Wash my face with Neutrogena Pink grape fruit facial cleaners (its the best that i have and i cherish it)
tone with fresh rose water
moisturize with clean & clear oil free moisturizer
Cosmeticique eye relaxing cream
Neutrogena Foot cream for my feet
Eye relaxing drops

Weekly or after 1 or 2 days: Stives Apricot cleanser, Stives Green Tea Scrub & Freeman Fruit Power Relaxing Clay Mask !!!

this is my latest beauty regime.. so far going great

I interested whats rose water?

sarahsisa

I have dry and sensitive skin, and I've found that these products work for me

Morning:
The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
Embryolisse Lait-Creme-Concentre

Evening:
Bioderma Crealine H2O
TBS Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
TBS Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash
TBS Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
A-Derma Exomega cream

2 times a week:
Origins Clear Improvement Mask
Origins Drink Me Up Intensive Mask

felicialazaar

I've got an acne-prone, combination skin (in my laaaate twenties), but have found a regime that works for me, so I barely get any spots.

Every 8 weeks: a professional facial at a salon, whereby the skin is treated with steam to open the pores and then thoroughly extracted (I swear by it and think its the main reason for my skin to not break out anymore)

I've got the same routing AM/PM and just switch moisturizers and eye cream to be heavier in the evening

• Wash with Avene Cleanance, soapless gel cleanser
  • Tone with La Roche Posay Physiological, soothing toner (alcohol free) or Vichy Aqualia Thermal toner
  • Serum: Paula's Choice Skin balancing antioxidant serum
and moisturize with...

• AM: Pauls's choice skin balancing daily mattifying lotion SPF15 & Estee Lauder Idealist cooling eye illuminator. In winter, its not moisturizing enough so I use Vichy Aqualia Thermal UV SPF25.

• PM: Very lightly apply Guerlain Success future night cream & Guerlain Success future eye tech. In winter apply a bit more.

And exfoliate with grainy scrub twice a week and a mask once a week + Vitamin E capsule applied directly onto skin afterwards.

lilinah

Most of my life i had clear skin with a bit of an oily T-zone. So i rarely gave much attention to my skin beyond basic cleansing.

But when i hit 60 a few years ago i figured i should probably start taking care of my skin. I had developed more or less mild rosacea on my cheeks, chin and nose, and i had some dark spots and dark patches on the sides of my face.

First, I worked my way through many Olay products (Definity, Regenerist, and Pro-X), most of which were way too highly perfumed and in jar packaging which does not protect ingredients sensitive exposure to air. Then i tried a variety of "high end" products, especially Murad Essential-C (orange), Resurgence (green), and Age-Reform (grey).

After much research into ingredients, earlier this year i started using mostly Paula's Choice products. While i use a lot of products, Paula's Choice are quite reasonably priced, so they're not expensive. And they really take very little time to apply - cleansing takes the most time.

AM
Cleanser: Yes to... Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes
Toner: Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner
----- or - Paula's Choice Redness Relief Treatment Toner
Exfoliant: Paula's Choice Daily Smoothing Treatment with 5% Alpha Hydroxy Acid
Anti-Dark Spots: Paula's Choice Remarkable Skin Lightening Lotion with 7% AHA
Antioxidant: Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
Eye Moisturizer: i have several i switch among - i use an eye moisturizer because the skin around my eyes is very dry and sensitive
Moisturizer + Sunscreen: Paula's Choice Cellular Defense Daily Moisturizer with SPF 25 & Antioxidants
----- or - Kiss My Face Face Factor Face + Neck SPF 30

PM
Cleanser: Clairisonic - recently purchased - still auditioning out facial cleansers to use with it
Toner: Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner -or- Redness Relief Treatment Toner
Anti-Dark Spots: Paula's Choice Remarkable Skin Lightening Lotion with 7% AHA
Anti-Wrinkle: Paula's Choice Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum
Antioxidant: Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum
Eye Moisturizer: one of several i switch among
Moisturizer: Paula's Choice Barrier Repair Moisturizer

revoltofagirl

I recently switched up my skincare routine. I have oily acne-prone skin.

AM:
- peter thomas roth anti-aging cleansing gel
- lush tea tree toner
- ole henriksen truth serum
to moisturize I use one of these:
- ole henriksen sheer transformation
- garnier moisture rescue gel-cream
- bliss fabulous face lotion spf 15 (this is a sample I'm using up)
and for sunscreen I use: neutrogena clear face liquid lotion spf 55

I'm testing out different eye creams, I have: origins ginzing, origins eye doctor (sample), origins age erase (sample), algenist eye renewal (sample)

PM:
- lush tea tree toner and baby wipe to remove makeup
- target brand eye makeup remover
- peter thomas roth anti-aging cleansing gel OR aveeno clear complexion foaming face wash (testing this out)
- ole henriksen invigorating night gel
- ole henriksen sheer transformation
occasionally I'll add a little garnier moisture rescue gel-cream on top if I feel a little more dry
and then one of the various eye creams I'm trying out.

I like to use lush mask of magnaminty and lush brazened honey face masks when I feel my skin is really congested. I'm also thinking of picking up a different lush toner to use for winter.

Angie1995

Morning
Garnier dark spot daily illuminating moistourizer
Nivea daily moistourizer

Night
Tea tree witch hazel face wash
Castor oil
rescue oil
lemon juice
(sounds crazy I know, but it works, my freckles are dissapearing by the day and my face is softer than a babies backside! :p)

lilinah

Before Christmas I got lazy for a couple days (cold and raining here) and while i cleansed my face, i skipped all the other stuff in my routine (above, 19 Nov 2012). Boy, was i sorry! My sensitive cheeks felt both hot and cold and sore, and the skin around my eyes hurt even if i didn't touch it.

So for a couple days i cleansed, and applied the anti-oxidant serum, an eye moisturizer and face moisturizer, and sunscreen, and skipped the exfoliator and hydroquinone cream. Skin felt much better, so i went back to full routine.

My daughter just came to visit, and again i skipped my full routine for one day. We've had freezing weather at night (very unusual here) and yesterday my face hurt again. So back to anti-oxidant serum and moisturizers. I think i've learned my lesson!

Dominique33

I use floral waters ( rosewater is said to be the best anti-ageing product ever for example ) and I apply a good moisturizer when the skin is still moist ( very important ).
I exfoliate 1 a week with a gentle scrub ( L'Occitane Ultra-riche ) and I sometimes use face masks.
I use a serum before my night cream.
I sometimes use ice on my face, roll over face and neck

What I never do : use a Clarisonic brush, sunbathing, smoking, drinking alcohol.

That's it !

Latest posts