POLL: What is your skincare regimine?

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Kassie
I interested whats rose water?

Rose water is water based and derived from rose petals. Rose water has been used for many hundreds of years in facial products, especially those meant to be gentle or for sensitive skin. Some companies sell "rose water" products that are actually made of a certain amount natural rose water mixed with other ingredients. Here's more information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_water

AddisonElinor

My routine kind of changes depending on what the condition of my skin is/what the season is. But this is what it is now!

Morning:
Tone with either Lush's Rose Water or Sageborn Rose Toner
Apply Ole Henriksen's Vitamin C Serum
Apply either Origin's Vitazing or Clarin's High Protection Sunscreen (depending on season/where I'm going/what I'm doing)

Night:
Cleanse with Ole Henriksen's Vitamin C Cleanser (or any other cleanser that I've managed to pick up. It largely depends on the condition of my skin).
Tone with either Lush's Rose Water or Sageborn Rose Toner
Apply La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo
Apply Nude's Day Radiance Moisturizer

Any recommendations, anyone? I have normal/dry skin that is occasionally prone to breakouts. I'm always looking for new products to try. Bit of a junkie, I'm afraid :)

MaitaiFluff

I have a fairly intense routine, and a costly one.

AM:
[h=1]Sisley Paris Gentle Eye & Makeup Remover (soothing before putting my contacts in and removes any leftover mascara and eye-boogies)[/h] [h=1]Sisley Paris Lyslait Cleansing Milk with White Lily[/h] [h=1]Sisley Paris Floral Toning Lotion - Alcohol Free[/h] Sisley Paris Moisturizer with Cucumber
Kate Somerville Multi-Active Eye Repair Cream
NARS Multi Protect Primer SPF 30

PM:
MAC Wipes
Kate Somerville Oil-Free Moisturizer
[h=1]Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex[/h] Kate Somerville Multi-Active Eye Repair Cream

It started off with some freebies and then I was hooked. My skin looks better than ever. Even my other half noticed, so I feel it's worth it.

slowdownbaby

My morning routine:

Caudalie Gentle cleanser
Caudalie thermal bio water
This works perfect skin moisturizer

My night routine:

Garnier or Nivea make up wipes to remove make up or Caudalie gentle cleanser
Vichy Normaderm moisturizer or Liz Earl light moisturizer

Once a week I will use Caudalie Divine oil on my whole face at night, I always wake up with a beautiful glow on my face!
I exfoliate once a week with the Body shop vitamin C exfoliator, it's the best!

Less is more. I have combination oily skin and this works perfectly for my skin. Caudalie and this works brands are my all time favorite skin care brands :)

Mrsmedicine

I wash mi face every single morning with Avene Cleanance. I apply a hialuronic acid lotion all over my face and around eyes and after ten minutes I put some Mac studio moisturizer. Before make up (like 5 minutes before) I apply Heliocare spf 50.

At night:

I take my make up off (with some milk, lotion, wipes...Whatever I have at the moment)
Cleanance by Avene.
Four or five nights a week I use glycolic acid.

I usually do this as soon as I get home in the evening. Before I go to bed I use Kiehl´s Ultra facial.

Twice a week I use Apivita green clay mask (wonderful to leave the skin very very soft and clean).

Mrsmedicine

I use floral waters ( rosewater is said to be the best anti-ageing product ever for example ) and I apply a good moisturizer when the skin is still moist ( very important ).
I exfoliate 1 a week with a gentle scrub ( L'Occitane Ultra-riche ) and I sometimes use face masks.
I use a serum before my night cream.
I sometimes use ice on my face, roll over face and neck

What I never do : use a Clarisonic brush, sunbathing, smoking, drinking alcohol.

That's it !
I also think that Clarisonic isn´t a good choice.

Dominique33

Morning : I wash my face with an Eau Micellaire ( organic ), then I apply the Liérac Hydra Chrono Sérum + Nuxe Crème Fraîche ( new formula moisturizing and soothing ). Before that I use rosewater ( organic too ) all over the face.

Evening : I take my makeup off with a Kiko gentle makeup remover ( milk ) then Eau Micellaire and very often rosewater again all over the face. Hydra Chrono Sérum + Estee Lauder Revitalizing Cream ( I think it's for Europe only, it's quite a good cream though I much prefer Advanced Time Zone )

Scrub : once a week I use L'Occitane ultra riche, very smooth and good
Mask : Avène masque hydratant/apaisant

Lips : Kiko balms ( intensive balm, night balm )

Body : the Body Shop butters ( cocoa butter, chocolate, moringa, mango etc... depends on my mood ), Melvita l'Or Bio ( a very good organic cruelty free body oil ), or Caudalie l'Huile Divine also very good and delicate. And Nivéa body cream Pure Naturals as a firming cream. I also use l'Occitane Huile Amande which is excellent ( firming, nourishing ).

Naomi Mafeni

Cleansers : I use the Kiehls Ultra cleanser tith olay prox cleansing brush then follow up with Clean and Clear deep cleansing cream

Moisturizer: Day: Cerave am facial moisturizer spf 30
Night: Forever Living Aloe moisturizing lotion

Oil used nightly: Sweet almond oil

Toner: Clinique clarifying lotion step 1

pinkfizz

Morning
Lush's Aqua Marina or Let The Good Times Roll
Lush's Celestrial moisturiser/Olay beauty fluid

Night
Simple face wipes
Nivea's Pure and Natural cleanser
Simple toner
Lush's Celestrial again
I sometimes apply tea tree oil if I can feel a spot coming on.

Have been following this for around 3 years, though I sometimes switch moisturisers depending on the season

Cara

Morning
Wash with dove soap
Apply a bb cream
Then makeup

Evening
Wash 2x with dove soap, once to wash the makeup and dirt off my face, then again to make sure ive got everything.
Apply an anti ageing night cream
Put vaseline under my eyes, on my eyelashes and on my brows

Exfoliate
Lemon and sugar cotton pad 1x a week

Body
Baby oil after a shower

:)

Dr Farah Meher

I use and recommend Papulex (not sure if available in the US). I just use it morning and night, the wash, toner and treatment cream. It's highly effective, but comes with a certain pricetag.

trihogaster

I NEVER go to sleep with my make up on.

Morning:
Avon Anew cleansing gel
Burjois vitamin C tonic
Avon Anew eyes hydrating cream
natural herbal cream (made for me personally)
Clarins primer (sometimes)
make up

Evening:
Avon Anew cleansing gel
Burjois vitamin C tonic
Avon Anew eyes hydrating cream
Hydrolat rosemary verbenon
oil mixture (made for me personally)

makeupbymerry

Cleansing, toning, moisturizing. I use a mixture of a olive oil, almond oil and a rose water for overnight to get nourish my skin.

Lulu12

MORNING
Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser
Lancome Tonique Douceur Toner
Estee Lauder Hydrationist Moisturizer <----Amazing!

NIGHT
Lancome Eau Fraiche Douceur Cleansing Water/Makeup Remover --Smooth over face with cotton pad
Lancome Tonique Douceur Toner
Estee Lauder ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR <-- Completely changed my skin since I started using it. Now it's glowing, healthy, and clear of acne & scarring!
Estee Lauder Hydrationist or Clinique Even Better Moisturizer

I love my skin now that I use good products.

TREATMENTS
Origins Charcoal Mask and Lancome Pure Empreinte Masque
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate as a 21-day treatment for a nice boost of radiance!

jennyash

Clinique 3-Step for skintype 2, plus some parts from the Anti-Blemish Solution's series now and then. As a daycreme I use Moisture Surge Intense and the serum I use is Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer, and at night it's the same steps but with the nightcreme Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer. Some nights I use Moisture Surge Overnight Mask...

NhanceNaturalU

I'm new to Clinique 3 Step Skin Care. I've noticed a lot of women use several different types of products day and night trying to reach the same result. We all want clear, flawless, radiant skin. I use 3 products day and night. I cleanse. I exfoliate. I moisturize. Most importantly, I drink lots and LOTS of water. Your makeup is only going to look as good as the skin underneath. You can't hide your real self under a ton of makeup. I feel comfy in my skin without it. How many women can say that? Before the summer is over I want to be able to tell my customers I have just moisturizer on my face! Clinique is my ticket to great skin!!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
PM

cleanser: I+M Naturkosmetik cleansing milk for sensitive skin. (don't like it, it still burns a little, trying to finish it and find another all organic vegan unscented cleansing milk)
Every couple of days I use the 100% Pure Brightening Scrub+Mask instead. I leave it on for at least 15 min and then massage and rinse.

toner: Farfalla organic rose water (I mainly use it to spritz my face before applying oil or cream)

eye cream: 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream. Sometimes Maienfelser eye wrinkle oil. (bought a sample of it, which will last me a lifetime)

moisturizer: Farfalla Rosehip Oil
I switch every couple of days with: Primavera sheabutter, alverde anti-aging kiwi-grape serum, and 100% Pure Super Fruit Serum (got that one for free, trying to use it up) I also bought samples of Maienfelser rose cream and neutral cream to try, which I'm testing.

lip care: Jack Black Balm. Also using some others besides that, at the moment: Dr. Eckstein Lip Balm. Lavera Basis Sensitiv Lip Balm.

lip scrub: Lush Sweet Lips (now d/c, will have to find a new one once it's finished :( )

occasionally: Balm Balm Hibiscus Facial Mask, 100% Pure Pinapple Enzyme Mask, FaceShop Blackhead Ex Nose Clay Mask, konjac sponge, Avene thermal water.
And I'm trying out different anti blemish stuff.

AM

same, only for moisturizer I use Eco Cosmetics Sun Gel SPF30. It's very greasy, so no additonal day cream.

edit: forgot to add that I don't use the lip scrub every day, only once a week maybe or when I feel like it.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by NhanceNaturalU
I'm new to Clinique 3 Step Skin Care. I've noticed a lot of women use several different types of products day and night trying to reach the same result. We all want clear, flawless, radiant skin. I use 3 products day and night. I cleanse. I exfoliate. I moisturize. Most importantly, I drink lots and LOTS of water. Your makeup is only going to look as good as the skin underneath. You can't hide your real self under a ton of makeup. I feel comfy in my skin without it. How many women can say that? Before the summer is over I want to be able to tell my customers I have just moisturizer on my face! Clinique is my ticket to great skin!!!!

Don't forget sunscreen. All that good care may look good now, but will render limited results in the future if you don't wear sufficient sunscreen. While UVB, the rays that tan and burn skin, don't go through windows, UVA does, so even if you're indoors, you need protection.

lilinah

PM

cleanser: I+M Naturkosmetik cleansing milk for sensitive skin. (don't like it, it still burns a little, trying to finish it and find another all organic vegan unscented cleansing milk)
Every couple of days I use the 100% Pure Brightening Scrub+Mask instead. I leave it on for at least 15 min and then massage and rinse.

toner: Farfalla organic rose water (I mainly use it to spritz my face before applying oil or cream)

eye cream: 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream. Sometimes Maienfelser eye wrinkle oil. (bought a sample of it, which will last me a lifetime)

moisturizer: Farfalla Rosehip Oil
I switch every couple of days with: Primavera sheabutter, alverde anti-aging kiwi-grape serum, and 100% Pure Super Fruit Serum (got that one for free, trying to use it up) I also bought samples of Maienfelser rose cream and neutral cream to try, which I'm testing.

lip care: Jack Black Balm. Also using some others besides that, at the moment: Dr. Eckstein Lip Balm. Lavera Basis Sensitiv Lip Balm.

lip scrub: Lush Sweet Lips (now d/c, will have to find a new one once it's finished :( )

occasionally: Balm Balm Hibiscus Facial Mask, 100% Pure Pinapple Enzyme Mask, FaceShop Blackhead Ex Nose Clay Mask, konjac sponge, Avene thermal water.
And I'm trying out different anti blemish stuff.

AM

same, only for moisturizer I use Eco Cosmetics Sun Gel SPF30. It's very greasy, so no additonal day cream.
Mmm-mmm-mmm. I can tell how good you smell from way over here
friends.gif