Red Lipstick

devin

i wore plum soft/quartz lipliner with Viva glam IV and illicit lipglass(ok so it was more of plummy red, but still red. Also burgundy lipliner with Viva glam I is pretty. I am nc45 btw.
smiles.gif

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
i wore plum soft/quartz lipliner with Viva glam IV and illicit lipglass(ok so it was more of plummy red, but still red. Also burgundy lipliner with Viva glam I is pretty. I am nc45 btw.
smiles.gif

Ohh, that burgundy l/l is a must have!!!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaholic76
I was going to add Dubonnet to my stash as my only red lippie since I'm afraid of reds..but that was only until I saw one of my co-workers wearing this gorgeous luscious red. I had to have it! It was Fanplastico lacquer lined with Burgungy l/l. Looove it!
Oh, and my teeth looked super white!!! Added bonus!

See, to me Fanplastico is pinkish, not red at all. But thanks for mentioning the Burgundy l/l, I'll have to try that with it!

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
smiles.gif

Oh, I must try this combo.
smiles.gif

La Ilusion

I put together a combination today that might be helpful for some. (I'm NC42-43.)

First I lined with NYX pencil in Auburn. Then I put on MAC l/s in New York Apple. It was a little too pink so I blended in a little MAC Mahogany l/l into the line. It was nice. Then I added a sheer wash of Russian Red l/g, and I really liked it. All together it makes a muted lustery red.