Resolution "LOW-BUY" 2015

lipstickpd23

Welcome to our community of low/no buyers!  We are happy to have you! :bouquet: It sounds like you have a great sized stash and have considered both your needs and your likes without it getting out of hand (for your personal taste!)!  It also sounds like you are making really smart purchases and considering how quickly you use things up and resisting the urge to buy unnecessarily, which are tenants of the low buy system!  (You can probably teach me a thing or two! hehe!).  I have the Rimmel Nude eyeliner for my water line and it works pretty well on me - is that something you've tried before?  I like it because it's a great price point (I don't feel bad about it getting 'icky' from my mascara rubbing on it, etc) and it stays pretty well on me!   I really wish I was into highlighters during the Whisper of Guilt thing....lol.  I often feel like I missed the boat on that one and usually when they remake something they screw it up haha so I'm curious if they will re-release it anytime soon so I can scope reviews of it :blush:
Whisper of Gilt is one of my favourites! I hope they repromote it so you can try it out. Thanks for the kind words, I guess I should give myself some credit for how far I've come and how well I'm doing. I'm not sure if they're the exact same as the ones you mentioned, but I've been using Rimmel eyeliners for my waterline for the longest while in black, white and nude and I'm surprised with how well they work.
Ok ladies so I just did one of my biggest Mac hauls ever! And a large haul is very out of character for me. From mia moretti I got: Who's the dj lip palette Maria moretti lipstick Summer wind ccb Desert roadtrip ccb Makeup bags Tote bag I've had to order blind on a few things, but I have no qualms about sending some things back if I honestly don't feel like I'm going to love them. The lip palette I said I wasn't allowed, but I'm going to cut myself a little slack, on the condition that that's it now: no more 'treats' elsewhere. I'm surprised I've bought so much limited edition Mac this year already, as I barely bought any Mac at all last year, but I guess sometimes the collections suit and sometimes they don't.
Mac is an addiction for real. It's good that you don't hoard things you don't like. Stick to the no treats rule, you can do it!
Welcome to the group @lipstickpd23 Ah the lipstick conundrum....I totally feel your pain. I cant tell you how many lipsticks I have sitting there on my vanity. They look pretty but I'm not getting enough use out of all of them. I'd say in about 100 years of continuous use Ill have used them all up :p Its great you have an idea of what works for you (like whisper of gilt) what you need to part with (perhaps lipsticks) in order to de-stash. The hardest part is letting those things go but once you do, there is a sense of relief! I don't feel "obligated" to use all the makeup I own now that Ive parted with a fair amount. And its a great feeling to let some of that go. You've given me the motivation to take another stab at it and go through everything this weekend and pack up what I don't need and sell it or give it to my sisters/friends. My sister just turned 28 so she'll be getting a practically new Naked palette along with a ton of of lipsticks/glosses and eyeliners. I'm not sure if you have any friends that are in a rough spot but i have a couple and I found that giving them some makeup really brightens their day :)
I'm glad I motivated you! Now I need to motivate myself to take another stab at my lipstick issues lol! I honestly have come a far way and I'm fortunate that I have just one real guilty pleasure. I agree with you 100% that giving makeup away feels really good! With the exception of a Riri lipstick, I either used up or gave away my makeup to my mom, sister and friends. I can't wait to see how I'm doing in a years time. Good luck to you too!
Whisper of Gilt was the first highlighter I ever purchased. I ultimately returned it - it's just too metallic for my skin. I have Superb and am tempted to BTM it for the same reason; the only reason I still have it is because it was a gift from my husband. I consistently reach for my more natural highlighters (Shell Pearl, Dior Amber Diamond, Benefit Watt's Up). I know many wax poetic about WOG but I wasn't a fan. I don't think you missed a thing.
I think that effortless, liquidy glow is what I love most about it! It's so easy to tone down and build up on my skin, I absolutely adore it. So sorry it didn't work for you!

B

Buffy89

@Buffy89 - that book is really great! I read some reviews on GoodReads and they made me LOL literally. I think if you don't have strong connections to the objects you own, you might not get the point of the book or miss what she's really saying. She seems to really GET IT. I was very skeptical at first about her approach (mentioned it in this thread even!) and now I'm converted. I think some things are a little extreme for me (sock folding for example? But I'm willing to try it), but it's like everything - take what you can get out of the experience of her book and run with it. I have a hard time letting things go so I get what she's saying and I'm keeping her voice in mind when I go through things. Books I haven't read in like ten years are going out now...don't know why I thought I would re-read them? They were good at the time but I have a zillion books to read that interest me. Interests wane and things change rapidly, so it's important to clear out old interests to make room for new ones!
I'm soooo bad at cleaning out my book shelves and CD/movie collection. While I enjoy the idea of having a little library at home, I do feel a conflict in me thinking of all the space cluttered with books I won't read again. There are so many movies I've collected in my teens, but only some of them still mean something to me. In the last years, I've only bought books and movies I knew I'd reread/rewatch them again. Some DVDs are super cheap and it's easy to buy them for one movie night, but then forget about them because they aren't worth watching twice. So I only buy movies I've watched before (Tv, cinema,..) and really enjoyed (I'm such a bore, haha). I've lately borrowed/lended books with my friends more often than before, and for most books, it's just fine. There only are a few novels I do read over and over again (Pride and Prejudice and stuff
heart.gif
).

and
@lipstickpd23:
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Glitteryvegas

Whisper of Gilt was the first highlighter I ever purchased. I ultimately returned it - it's just too metallic for my skin. I have Superb and am tempted to BTM it for the same reason; the only reason I still have it is because it was a gift from my husband. I consistently reach for my more natural highlighters (Shell Pearl, Dior Amber Diamond, Benefit Watt's Up).

I know many wax poetic about WOG but I wasn't a fan. I don't think you missed a thing.
OHHHHH Thank you!!! Very interesting, I didn't realize it was a ED finish (could've just googled it lol...not sure why I thought it was a powder?). I have two of those - Superb and a peachy one from a collection last year I think? And honestly, I don't reach for them that much either because of the same reason. I think the finish makes me feel like I'm in the 80s (just on my skin for some reason...many people can ROCK these for sure) or like it makes the hairs/pores on my face more noticeable? When I blend it out really good it's not as bad and actually very pretty...especially Superb as it's unique to my stash. I think I'll keep playing for a while to see if I can make them work for me, if not, out they go. I have multiple peachy blushes so it's kinda a similar thing lol.

In other news, I gave away Scene to be Seen and Gold Deposit Skin finishes (basically BN...). I also gave a practically brand new MAC sky blue eyeliner (EEEEK!) and some lip tars, two mineralized eye shadows, and some other things. Feels good but also scary - what if I want them later?! I guess most things I can buy again or find dupes if I'm really missing them, but something tells me I won't
girlhaha.gif
So pretty in the pan but I don't need them. I tried to talk myself into keeping Scene to be Seen again - like "OH I CAN MAKE IT WORK". I put it on at like 1130 at night after I washed off all my makeup and it made my cheeks look bruised and dark from far away but it's so pretty up close lol. I depotted it and gave it away today because it's just not worth stressing. Life is short, we change and evolve and need to move on quickly from our mistakes while still learning from them. I gave it away to a co-worker who has two daughters who have lots of friends....they can enjoy it!! I don't have hardly any girl friends and the ones I do don't wear much makeup, so it's better this way!
Thanks for listening ladies....hubs thanks you too haha he can only listen for so long. GOD I love him!!!! Keep up the great progress ladies.
pompom.gif

@kerry-jane88 - WHAT A HAUL!!! Do tell us what you end u loving (hopefully everything!!)!! Very exciting, glad you're enjoying yourself girl! xx

B

Buffy89

In other news, I gave away Scene to be Seen and Gold Deposit Skin finishes (basically BN...). I also gave a practically brand new MAC sky blue eyeliner (EEEEK!) and some lip tars, two mineralized eye shadows, and some other things. Feels good but also scary - what if I want them later?! I guess most things I can buy again or find dupes if I'm really missing them, but something tells me I won't
girlhaha.gif
So pretty in the pan but I don't need them. I tried to talk myself into keeping Scene to be Seen again - like "OH I CAN MAKE IT WORK". I put it on at like 1130 at night after I washed off all my makeup and it made my cheeks look bruised and dark from far away but it's so pretty up close lol. I depotted it and gave it away today because it's just not worth stressing.
Ugh this reminds me I gotta try my STBS, too. Applied the wrong way, it makes my cheeks look bruised and dirty, but sometimes I used it on top of a pinker blush and it was ok. I'm not sure about giving it away, but it's definitely not my favorite cheek product. But what's really stressing me out is Worldly Wealth. On some people it can look like a lovely, golden-bronzey kiss by the sun, but on me, it looks like sparkling dirt
ssad.gif
As if I had been working in the garden and all the dust had settled on my face. Guess I'll try it tomorrow morning and listen to my initial reaction.

lipstickpd23

Ugh this reminds me I gotta try my STBS, too. Applied the wrong way, it makes my cheeks look bruised and dirty, but sometimes I used it on top of a pinker blush and it was ok. I'm not sure about giving it away, but it's definitely not my favorite cheek product. But what's really stressing me out is Worldly Wealth. On some people it can look like a lovely, golden-bronzey kiss by the sun, but on me, it looks like sparkling dirt :( As if I had been working in the garden and all the dust had settled on my face. Guess I'll try it tomorrow morning and listen to my initial reaction.
Sparkling dirt made me laugh out loud! I wasn't able to make WW work on me, looked like mud!

kerry-jane88

Ugh this reminds me I gotta try my STBS, too. Applied the wrong way, it makes my cheeks look bruised and dirty, but sometimes I used it on top of a pinker blush and it was ok. I'm not sure about giving it away, but it's definitely not my favorite cheek product. But what's really stressing me out is Worldly Wealth. On some people it can look like a lovely, golden-bronzey kiss by the sun, but on me, it looks like sparkling dirt :( As if I had been working in the garden and all the dust had settled on my face. Guess I'll try it tomorrow morning and listen to my initial reaction.
Oh dear! Sparkling dirt is an excellent description though! I've had that with a few shades, the last one I can remember looking awful on me was the body shop honey bronzer shade 01 - I just looked grubby! Id grabbed it in a hurry shoved it in my makeup bag to do on route to the dentist, when I got home and saw my face in a big mirror I was like cringe! So that was one easy purge!

B

Buffy89

Id grabbed it in a hurry shoved it in my makeup bag to do on route to the dentist, when I got home and saw my face in a big mirror I was like cringe! So that was one easy purge!
Oh, those moments are the worst! I've experienced similar things, too, lol. Looked like Bridget Jones doing her makeup in a taxi, for those who remember the film.

Audrey C

Love sparkling dirt.
girlhaha.gif

I think finishes like WOG and Superb are glorious on young skin. I've applied Superb to my 13 year-old's flawless skin and it's absolutely stunning. On my pushing 50, just starting to dry out but still showing evidence of the enlarged pores caused by 30 years of oily skin, I need to be more careful. It's worth it to me to pay more for more finely spun powders like Guerlain or Dior. They are more forgiving. I recently got rid of quite a few highlighters, mostly MAC. I kept Adored because that one isn't too bad and Superb because I can make it work by buffing it and my husband liked it on me so much he bought it for me.

I just don't need all the highlighters I have, and the ones I reach for are the ones that I don't need to be quite so careful with. I'm going to keep Superb until the summer and see if I like the stronger glow in the summer months. If I still don't use it, it's time to go.

treasuremymac

OHHHHH Thank you!!! Very interesting, I didn't realize it was a ED finish (could've just googled it lol...not sure why I thought it was a powder?). I have two of those - Superb and a peachy one from a collection last year I think? And honestly, I don't reach for them that much either because of the same reason. I think the finish makes me feel like I'm in the 80s (just on my skin for some reason...many people can ROCK these for sure) or like it makes the hairs/pores on my face more noticeable? When I blend it out really good it's not as bad and actually very pretty...especially Superb as it's unique to my stash. I think I'll keep playing for a while to see if I can make them work for me, if not, out they go. I have multiple peachy blushes so it's kinda a similar thing lol.

girlhaha.gif
So pretty in the pan but I don't need them. I tried to talk myself into keeping Scene to be Seen again - like "OH I CAN MAKE IT WORK". I put it on at like 1130 at night after I washed off all my makeup and it made my cheeks look bruised and dark from far away but it's so pretty up close lol. I depotted it and gave it away today because it's just not worth stressing. Life is short, we change and evolve and need to move on quickly from our mistakes while still learning from them. I gave it away to a co-worker who has two daughters who have lots of friends....they can enjoy it!! I don't have hardly any girl friends and the ones I do don't wear much makeup, so it's better this way!
Thanks for listening ladies....hubs thanks you too haha he can only listen for so long. GOD I love him!!!! Keep up the great progress ladies.
pompom.gif

@kerry-jane88 - WHAT A HAUL!!! Do tell us what you end u loving (hopefully everything!!)!! Very exciting, glad you're enjoying yourself girl! xx
I've struggled with the same thing..."What if i change my mind? What if i want them later?" but I find that once they are out of sight, I dont miss them. The same goes for my ex's! :p

Finding cheaper dupes is great....I have been on this quest to find another WOG (I am dangerously low) and I finally realized that I should be happy with what I have. If by some miracle I find it for a good price someday then sure, Ill cave and buy it, but I cant go to crazy lengths to get something that is dupable.

Giving stuff away to friends/family is a great feeling isnt it!? I love knowing that someone will get more use out of something that I have especially if its been sitting in a box or my vanity for weeks without any attention.

lipstickpd23

I skipped Mia Moretti and Philip Treacy! I would like Silly and Silly only from Mac Is Beauty and Acai from Julia Petit if there's a restock or if I can get it for retail. Not bad!

Prettypackages

I have the same feelings when I declutter. The little pang of guilt as you get rid of something that is still "useful" followed by the relief of never having to look at it again. It's so important to clear your visual and mental space from things that give you negative feelings.. I feel so much lighter after having let go of so much makeup, too-small clothing, supplies for hobbies I feel guilty that I don't do anymore, photos and notes from friends I haven't kept in touch with. I've even gotten into the habit of taking a picture on my cell of postcards and letters as they come in and then shredding the letter right away. I read in Marie Kondo's book that a gift or message has served its purpose when it has been received or read and I really resonated with that. Since I started thinking about it that way and incorporating it into my actions I've felt a lot more free.
I need to do this, but feel like I need to keep them to remind me of... what I don't know. I still have college school notes. I have looked at these in 10 years. But I still have them. I'm going to look into the book as well.

Maris Crane

I need to do this, but feel like I need to keep them to remind me of... what I don't know. I still have college school notes. I have looked at these in 10 years. But I still have them. I'm going to look into the book as well.
I still have my textbooks and MLA handbook. I can't remember the last time I looked at anything... except maybe my Becherelle but I have a copy at work.
rofl.gif

I did give in to a purchase for my birthday: I was itching for a contour palette (even though I've made a REAL pan performance in my MAC Strada and have a backup!) but I bought the KVD Shade and Light. I wanted the ABH originally, but they were sold out. However, I think between my recent ColourPop order and this, I'm done. I also gave the NARS Cruella mini from the Birthday Gift to my co-worker as I knew I'd hardly ever use it.

And a FOTD:

Lancome Le Base Pro over Cetaphil lotion as a primer.
Armani Master Corrector No. 1.
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage to cover spots/blemishes.
KVD Shade and Light palette: Sombre along cheeks, jaw & temples, with the Subconscious just to contour cheeks, and Lyric to set my under eye concealer.
Tarte AC blush in Thankful.
Essence I<3Stage as a base, Chanel Id'O in Mirage on lid, a mix of MAC Moleskin and Saddle through socket line, and Blanc Type on browbone and in tear duct.
Rimmel Exaggerate Kohl in Nude in lower waterline and to highlight Cupid's bow and lower lip line.
Jordana Fabuliner in Black, winged.
Neutrogena Shine Control powder in t-zone.
Maybelline Fit Me concealer under eyes.
Benefit Brow-Zings! in 01 Light
CG Full Lash Bloom, Very Black mascara
MAC Ever Hip lipstick and Butter London lip gloss, Trout Pout

VAL4M

spring is in the air! my Aunt used to give loan at my local bank and she swear spring fever is real .... people just get so happy and start spending like crazy this time of year, I have to say it is a good timing to break new year resolution too! :( I myself is on a perfume kick now, I was (or I am) seriously thinking of buying Tonka Imperiale or Gourmand Coquin perfume from Guerlain, I got samples to try on and I still need to resist the temptation to buy them for a couple of months! So to change my mind I just purchased 5 sample on Lucky scent for 25$!!! Not sure if this is 2 step backward or what?

At least on my project pan everything look great, I'm finishing my 3 lipsticks they are ALMOST done like for real, and applying gloss like I never did before, using my cream products (Hourglass illuminate duo, Benefit cream eyeshadow as eyeshadow base) I'm focusing on 2 quint Dior eyeshadow (Petal Shine, hit pan on 2 eyeshadows and Spring Bouquet) and 2 lancome palettes (Indigo charm I hit pan on 1 eyeshadow and Safari escape didn't hit pan yet but making good progress)
Also hit pan on Nars Albatros Highlighter. :)
I'm using Guerlain loose powder les violettes Matt touch (it's been years since I used this stuff) and trying to finish some eyeliner pencils before they are drying up.

That really help me see that makeup in general is really hard to use it all up and I do not need another blush or lipstick if one take years to finish!

veronikawithak

A few random updates..

Finished up my Hourglass primer recently and I surprised myself by not repurchasing it! I finally found a physical sunscreen I like for the face and it works well with my loose mineral foundation if I want some coverage. I'm hoping to start making some progress on my MAC Aphrodite's Shell bronzer this summer. I haven't been using it much during the winter but I'm excited to pull it out again for our trip down south.

As for lemmings and wishlists.. that's kind of a mixed bag. I haven't purchased anything from MAC or the drugstore this year. Nothing from Sephora since mid-January. I browse the new MAC collections and Sephora's new releases every once in a while, but nothing really catches my eye. Seems like it's a lot of gimmicks and trendy items lately. I'm also coming to terms with the fact that I get bored of things easily and so if I purchase something that's not a true staple, I'll probably end up using it for a few months and then passing it on anyway. With the prices of things now, that's just not feasible for me unless there are sample sizes offered.

On the other hand, I've really been loving a few natural brands I've tried recently, particularly Alima Pure, Red Apple Lipstick, and RMS. I just like the simplicity of the ingredients, the minimalist packaging, and the subtle effects. I have so many samples that I would love to have the full sizes of, but I'm taking it slow because I know it's the best option for me. For Alima Pure, I have some face and eyeshadow samples that I plan on using up before I purchase the full sizes. I also have about 10 Red Apple Lipstick samples and I liked them all. My rules for my next Red Apple Lipstick purchase are: (1) use up the sample size before it can go on the list to purchase and (2) my total full size lipstick stash has to stay at 10 or less. For my less used shades like darker Fall colors, reds, and corals, I have to use up the sample size mid-season before it can go on the wishlist for the next year. I have a feeling that the sample sizes will last all season though! Those limits should keep me rotating through my lipstick stash regularly. I have a few I'm focusing on right now, but I also have almost 4 B2M to get before we move.. so I predict that I won't be buying any until at least the end of the year. There are also two products from RMS that I'd like to buy at some point: the Living Luminizer and one or two of the eye polishes. I'm going to wait until we move though, so I can check them out in person rather than purchasing online based on swatches. I only have one other highlighter (a powder) and I used up my current cream shadows so I won't be duplicating anything I already have.

I'm pretty satisfied with my attitude towards makeup lately. I still have some restrictions but it's working well for me right now.

With other purchases, I've noticed that I've made much better decisions than I used to. I've been pretty good about only adding things that I love and will use often. I spent more than usual this month, but I had to replace several items that wore out last year and I also purchased a few new bathing suits since I didn't have any. The only frivolous purchase I've made lately is some inexpensive jewellery to try out new styles. If I wear them a few times and decide I don't like them, it's not a huge loss.

shellygrrl

Staff member
FOTD... * Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer * NARS Sheer Glow - Siberia * MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NW15 * OCC Skin Conceal - Y1 * NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder - Translucent (this one's going) * Anastasia Brow Powder Duo - Ash Brown * NARS SPESB * Victoria's Secret eyeshadow - Bunny * MAC eyesadows - Copperplate (crease) and Satin Taupe (lid) * Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Corrupt (lashlines) * Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil - Perversion (initial lashline application) * Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara - Black * MAC Blush - Next to Skin * Benefit Hoola * NYX Slim Lipliner Pencil - Bloom * Revlon Lip Butter - Lollipop

DarylandCarole

Over the weekend I finally reduced my lipstick and gloss collection. As I've mentioned before, I have a hard time getting rid of things if I like them and they are still good. I recently B2Med some old lip gelees, even tho I loved them I realized I never wore them anymore. I reached for more recent purchases. Once I did that it made it easier to get rid of lipsticks. Plus when I look at new items these days I think of how many others I have that are dupes. So I guess I had enough time on this thread to realize that I'll never use up what I have. So I went through all of my lipsticks and looked at the dates. I told myself anything older than 2011 had to go (don't laugh, it's baby steps for me.) it was interesting to see how many old lippies I had (the oldest one was from 2004, which surprised me. I had no idea it was so old but when I put it on it felt gross.) so I have a lot to B2M, and I know which ones I need to use more often because they're from 2011 or 2012. There were just a few that I couldn't part with, so they're on my "use it or B2M it list". (Lavender Whip, Morning Glory gloss, and my HG Lippie that's been discontinued, Profusion. I have a little nub of it left and I'm using it!) So, there's some progress, at least. I haven't bought anything from MM or Mac is Beauty, partly because I'm not very interested and partly because I don't have the money. I ordered one of the beautiful powders from Phillip Treacy and that's it. I do plan to get one of MAC's Prep + Prime yellow correcting powders as soon as I can afford it. I tried one recently when I was at a counter and it really took the red out of my complexion. That's one thing I can use since I break out a lot and have sensitive skin that gets red easily. If there is anything left of the fluid lines from MiB when I finally have some money I may get 2 or so. So, that's where I'm at. Never perfect but working on it!

B

Buffy89

@burghchick:
cheerleader.gif
Sounds good! Not everyone can radically purge a lot of things (me neither), so baby steps are great, too! I love your idea of making a "use it or purge it" list. I should do that for my glosses bacause I barely wear them (long hair and wind vs. sticky lipgloss) and there are some colors I'm too shy to wear or some colors that need a better formula. For example Modern(?) Lure lipglass (a dark purplish shade) from the Alluring Aquatics collection - it's too dark for me I think, and I'm feeling a little uncomfortable wearing it because of the shade and texture. The color is too dark to have a runny gloss texture, I think, and I prefer dark shades in dry, long lasting lipstick textures. But the packaging is sooo nice. So you can see my problem? The struggle is real haha.

@veronikawithak: as always, you're rocking this! It's always an inspiration to read your posts.

@VAL4M: Wow, that's a major hit-the-pan experience
thud.gif

This month, I've both made progress and kinda screwed up. I purchased as much makeup as never before during the last six months and it feels sooo extreme. I got five items from the Mac is Beauty collection, then Oxblood lipstick at the beginning of the month, and Brave and Faux lipsticks (the had been sold out and I've been waiting for sooo long and I took my chance). Plus, my foundation buffer started shedding and finally fell apart, so I ordered a new one by Zoeva. I guess at least this was a smart choice since I wanted a Mac one at first, but then went for a much less pricey one which is working really great for me so far. About the makeup, I can at least say that I only picked colors that are appropriate for work and everyday looks, no bright lippie I won't use. This month should be an exception so I won't purchase as much again this spring/summer.

But looking at my clothes shopping behavior, I think I've made really good decisions. I purchased quite a lot of things this month, but they all match other items I already own and I paid attention to the "perfect fit" etc. more than usual. Especially when it comes to dresses, some I own are a tiny bit too short. I always wear opaque black tights or leggings, so the problem is not about showing "too much" skin, but I'm a plus size girl, so one or two inches of skirt can change my appearance sooo much. So I skipped a lot of clothes I tried on although I probably would have purchased them in the past. But why take a mediocre item home with me, when I could have something that's perfect for me (even if I need to look for that).
I also purged the two blushes we talked about some days ago (Scene to be seen and Worldly wealth), and three baby pink lipsticks (Rose Lily, Sweet Experience, Steady Going). Those shades simply don't work for me so I need to accept this and move on instead of hoarding them to "make them work" in the right combo. I only own pricey makeup, so I wanny use my favorite things and they should be fine just as they are - I wanna put a lipstick on and feel fab instantly instead of having to mix it with something else to make it look okay, just to go on feeling weird while wearing it. Purging still is kinda hard for me. Not because I don't wanna let go of those things, but because I'm confronted with the mistakes I've made, but it also feels so good and carthartic afterwards.

kerry-jane88

I've had a good day today :) My mahoosive black box from Mac with my Mia moretti haul arrived. I've kept the makeup bags, Maria moretti lipstick and summer wind ccb. I sent back desert roadtrip ccb as it was way too golden, the tote bag as the width on it was too small and who's the dj? Lip palette as even though id have fun using it, I honestly wouldn't use it enough to justify owning it. That's half of my haul returned :) So I got a bjork gig ticket for summer and I joined the gym today, better use of my money eh gals? :)