Theme Makeup with a Purpose

CartoonChic

I's married now!
happybirthday.gif
and
congrat.gif

There's all kinds of celebrating happening for you today! Lol @ I's married now. I always picture that scene when I hear someone's getting married.

CartoonChic

I ended up getting silver dawn e/s and it's physical f/l...those two are pretty special. I kinda wanted an end blush, but can't decide between the three so i'm putting it off for now...
I got Studded Kiss and it's only ok on me. Don't get me wrong. It's a nice color, but it looks kind of dull and bland on me. It's pretty similar to Just a Bite on me if you have that color.

aradhana

I got Studded Kiss and it's only ok on me. Don't get me wrong. It's a nice color, but it looks kind of dull and bland on me. It's pretty similar to Just a Bite on me if you have that color.
Thanks! I do have just a bite. It looks really nice, but I don't need two...so thank you for that anti enabling tip!
I'm gonna come back and get caught up tomorrow, but stopping in to say hello, it's my birthday, and... I's married now!
What? For reals?...congrats! Happy Birthday! Hope you celebrated in proper fashion.

meka72

MsTT, happy birthday and congratulations! I hope you share a pic or two because I'm sure you looked beautiful!

meka72

I'm currently waiting on my Nordstrom order. I didn't get SK but did get magnetic appeal EDSF, pleasure model EDB, carnal instinct lipstick and Hellbound lipglass (and punk couture lipstick). I was at Nordstrom today and swatched everything but Steel kiss. Just looking at swatches, it didn't look like anything special but some of the ladies (of all skintones) on that thread were raving about it. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to eventually pick amorous alloy and superb. I would've bought them today but there's a leather peplum jacket calling my name. Lol.
So did any of you ladies pick up studded kiss from punk couture? I skipped it and am wondering if that was a mistake. I ended up getting silver dawn e/s and it's physical f/l...those two are pretty special. I kinda wanted an end blush, but can't decide between the three so i'm putting it off for now...

PrettyGirlDoc

Hello Ladies, I hope the holidays have been good to you all. Peeking my head in between feedings. Lol. My munchkin is three months old now so it will be getting easier to participate. Next must concentrate on this baby weight. Lol. Luckily there is makeup to highlight, cut and crease to give you some semblance of your former self. It used to be shoes but boy babies and weight have increased my shoe size. Congratulations Miss TT and Happy Birthday! (Fellow December baby) I look forward to a new year of fun with you all PGD

Prettypackages

my hats....

you can't really tell the shape of the first one, but it kinda lays like a beret if I position it right...

I'll probablydelete the selfie (don't quote it please) . btw that's my favorite red, runaway red, with that silver gloss that came out a few Christmases ago.

aradhana

my hats....

you can't really tell the shape of the first one, but it kinda lays like a beret if I position it right...

I'll probablydelete the selfie (don't quote it please) . btw that's my favorite red, runaway red, with that silver gloss that came out a few Christmases ago.
love the hats and you look totally sassy in that hat!!!!

MissTT

I fell off the theme wagon last week, but I'm not mad. i still used a few things I hadn't really used before this month. I hope meka and aradhana are feeling better. It's too cold to be sick. Just ask aradhana's pipes. They refused to handle it any more.

PP- link us to the hats please. You got it all planned out and I like you're thinking. Ginger concealer is working well for me. It's even better this week as I've seemed to have lost some color/tan.

sage - What should we do for a theme tomorrow? I feel like it's a special day so we can go off script. The thing is, though, I'm going absolutely nowhere. It's so cold here. I may run to the grocery store, but that's about it. The man has to work until 10pm so we'll probably just do a Breaking Bad marathon when he gets home. New Year's Day we're gonna go watch a bowl game at a bar/restaurant so I'll need a look for that day, too. I may go with gold or yellow to rep our team.

meka - I like the MJ foundation. Not necessarily enough to buy it, but I'd like to own it for free. The blush and powder seem meh to me. I don't even look at the brand as much as I used to.

CC - 1K polishes? *dead* Btw I painted with Enchanted the other day and it chipped off in a day or two. Color me unimpressed. I'm outta the nail polish game.

eta: Hot DAYUM, PP, that pic of you is hot. Do like. If I can find something lined... Girl just mail me one. LOL

sagehen

Now you know, MissTT, I was looking for some updates...That is all. Back OT, I say on January 1 all bets are off and it's all about team colors, down to the nails, if your team is playing in a bowl game. Tomorrow...I dunno. I am thinking wearing the fave look of the year to usher out 2013. I am deciding between green e/s and coral lips or summer smokey eyes and peachy gloss. Did we decide for sure JAnuary as the "untried" month? I have a bunch to choose from. I feel shame. (just a little)

MissTT

So no, not pulling legs really. I'm not married, but I did get a proposal on my bday. He got the ring in a size so huge it fell off so I've been unable to wear it. Took it in today to get it resized. I promised sagehen I would announce it with an I's married now and kept my word. I actually haven't even told my family yet. I felt bad b/c I saw my cousin today and I think he may know from my daughter, but I've been feeling some type of way about the whole situation so I just need to absorb it for now. I'll tell him next week when I see him.
I had a really pretty eye look for my birthday dinner, but we forgot to take pics. We were so stuffed from dinner that no one wanted to get redressed for pics when I remembered the annual family photo. I used Feminine Edge f/l as a base for the Naked3 palette. Super glittery, but hey it was my big night.

My skin is so gorgeous and glowy today. I used the Sisley Paris Radiant Glow Express Mask and I think it did it's job. I'm wearing MUFE Face & Body foundation in 12 which is a bit too dark now so I think I need to try 18. (Eww, I just looked in the mirror and it's turned orange. The difference a few weeks makes in your coloring...) On my eyes I'm wearing MUFE Aqua Shadow stick in 2E Matte Brown with Zestful EDES over it. It looks okay, but I prefer the way Eclair p/p looks under it a bit more. I'm going to try to incorporate shadow sticks into my look a bit more to hopefully save time. I wore Richly Honed for contour and I don't know if I over blended or what, but I didn't notice a significant difference. I used Tarte's Dazzled on my cheeks with Whisper of Gilt to highlight. Dior Night Fantasy gloss. I'm headed to work for the evening so I think I'm going to add green liner for the lower lash line and I'll throw on some gloss. The mall will be slow as the weather has turned treacherous and I guess there are lots of accidents. My guy works for the state patrol and just told me to stay off the Interstate. Now I gotta drive the long way. Grrrr!

meka72

PrettyPackages, you look so cute in that fedora! I love hats. I used to wear them frequently when I lived in Chicago. My signature was a pageboy cocked to the side. I was fiyah! Lol. I have a couple of fedoras. I might need to pull them out soon.

CartoonChic

@MissTT Yup, 1K polishes. I'm actually brushing up against 1100 polishes now since that last post. Sorry the Enchanteds didn't work for you, but your birthday look sounds really pretty.

@Prettypackages Sookie sookie now! And I love the hats.

No real makeup looks for me, but I've been trying on my Punk Couture collection lipsticks as they're delivered and then wearing them around the house. Does that count?

meka72

Congrats on the new baby!
Hello Ladies, I hope the holidays have been good to you all. Peeking my head in between feedings. Lol. My munchkin is three months old now so it will be getting easier to participate. Next must concentrate on this baby weight. Lol. Luckily there is makeup to highlight, cut and crease to give you some semblance of your former self. It used to be shoes but boy babies and weight have increased my shoe size. Congratulations Miss TT and Happy Birthday! (Fellow December baby) I look forward to a new year of fun with you all PGD

Latest posts