what mac aren't you into?

lola336

yea im not into their skincare products,..the fast response is the only one i use. also their foundations and face powders dont do it for me. and the perfume is a bit expensive for the small amount you get in the bottle. so i dont buy the perfumes either.

Cruella

I'm not into their skincare, foundations/concealers, fragrances, mascara, or lip gelees. Everything else is game
thmbup.gif

Cocktail_party

I don't own any type or kind of MAC face makeup (powder, blush, msf, foundation, etc. etc.) simply because I don't wear face makeup. I also don't own any of their nail polishes although I'd like to get one sometime. Oh, and I'm also not into the liquidlast liners, I'd make a mess out of myself, lol.

Twinkz

I used to love their foundations, not so fond of them anymore, and i own 6 lippies which have never been worn
ssad.gif
! a shame cos some are so pretty but l/s just look so weird on me, even when applied by a mac artist
ssad.gif
!

kradge79

I've never used MAC mascara, skincare, cremeblushes, brow stuff, nail polish, perfume, and while I have used MAC foundation, it is by no means my favorite. In fact it ranks well under favorite, in the only-if-I-have-nothing-else category.

veilchen

I don't have a single Cream Color Base because I find the texture too thick and the colours not really appealing, and although I've tried some mascaras I now don't own any because I liked none. Also no lip liners for me (once bought 2 creamstick liners but gave them to my mum) as I never use them.

GothicGirl

Blushes and MSFs. I don´t wear any kind of 'cheek' makeup, if that makes sense. Even now, when I´m trying to learn to contour, I wear a darker shade of compact powder. You´ll never see me wearing anything that would make me look tan or "healthy", that´s for sure.

d_flawless

pigments...i cannot use them dry for the life of me, and mixing medium is always too pasty and doesn't dry properly.
of the 5 i have, i never use them...what a shame, since they're full-sized jars!

greatscott2000

not really into glimmershimmers and pigments. Though I would like to make my own lipstick so I may need to start looking at piggies

Katura

Here's what I don't own from MAC

Blush - I use the MSF's as blush. Works great.
Mascara - I swear by BADgal. It's my best friend.
Fragrance - I never found one I felt compelled to grab.
Premade palletes (lips/eyes)- I like full sizes of things and I just have a feeling they would never get used
Foundation - I really want to, but I just never have. BE works well with my skin.
Eye Kohls - another thing I'd like, but meh..it can wait.

I'll do just about anything else
smiles.gif

GalleyGirl

I never buy nail polishes, lip liners, concealers or skin care from MAC. Everything else I have in spades.

Prismique

I have some of almost everything I think. I never got into the MSF's, but I now have two on the way, so that'll probably change. I also have my first glitter liner on the way.

Sanne

I'm not that into their nailpolishes, and I don't really care for their mascara's either(the only one I ever like was zoomlash, but it was kinda hard to work with)

duch3ss25

I have none of the glimmershimmers, blushcremes, nail polish, fragrance & glitterliners. I've found alternatives from other brands. Everything else from MAC I use or collect (piggies, msf's & pearlizers).

*Luna*

I'm not a fan of the mascara... at all!!! I have never used any of the skin care products, nor do I have the desire to. I have and always will be an eye shadow junkie so I pretty much stick to those and other products for the eyes like paints and shade sticks and what not. =)

Ambi

The lipstuff, especially the lipglosses stink so bad! The vanilla smell makes me feel sick, so I guess it's safe to say I'm not into them.

meihwa

Foundations, skincare, nailpolishes, lip/creme liners, cream bases. I have found other brands to be more cost effective and get the job done for what I expect out of these types of products.

Holly

Im not into the nailpolishes, liquid liners, kohl liners, fragrances, blush, skincare line, lipliners, lipglasses, mascara, and eyebrow stuff