what mac aren't you into?

mzreyes

mascaras. bad gal by benefit till i die!!! hahaha.. and.. nailpolish? shit. nailpolish is nailpolish.

medusalox

Glimmershimmers. Ew...I tried to like them, but nooo. I also don't own any MAC nailpolish, but that's because it's rare that I wear any. I don't like the premade quads...if I do end up with one, I'll probably pry it apart. I'm in love with my 15 pan palletes!
greengrin.gif

~LadyLocks~

Mascara (hate them)
Skin Care stuff (never tried besides FR eye cream)
Perfume (Ones I've smelled didn't smell good IMO)
Nail polish (have way to many "non" mac already to be buying more lol)
Foundation (don't wear foundation)
Eye Liners (except fluidlines & glitter liners)
Glitters (not my thing)
Shade sticks (have some similar "non" mac ones and they work just fine)

Everything else I pretty much use!

dangerousmuffins

Mascara - hor-ri-ble!!
Skin Care - never tried
Lippie products not including their lipstick - never stay for me and way too sticky
Foundation - it's okay
Powders - so many better ones out there
Fragrance - I have one set fragrance and it ain't MAC
Glimmershimmers - never tried them

I use pretty much else.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Pro Longwear = GROSS.

I don't like there Mascara's either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
I don't know why...but I refuse to even look at the pro longwear lippies or the lip laquers. Dont' have any glitters. Just absolutely do not care for them at all. Don't care for any of the ccb's either. I'm pretty much obsessive over all other things mac though.

Fragrances, CCBs, any liners other than fluidline, nailpolish, premade palettes (minus quads, which I adore), IPPs, and I realllly realllly hate lip gelees

Eilinoir

I'm only into MAC for the pressed eyeshadows, pigments, lipgelées, and the occasional lipstick (only w/ B2M), blush/MSF, and lipliner.
I'm not interested in their skincare, foundations and concealers, lipglasses, nail polishes, etc.

BinkysBaby

I'm not into their foundations. When I first started wearing MAC, I bought Studio Tech, Studio Fix, Sheer Select, Blot Powder....and now I only use the blot powder. I find their foundation to be very heavy and I break out EVERY time I wear it. I'm not too hot about the pigments either. They are so messy and it's too much work to press them.

ollieo

Not into their skin care
Not into their foundations/powders etc (never tried because I have yet to meet a MA at one of their stores/counters who did not make me look like a clown and there is NO WAY I am letting them match me for foundation. Plus I really love Shu's)
Not into their blushes

Never tried their nail polish but am waiting for my first one in the mail right now. Its a light green color I just had to try on my toes
smiles.gif

I am in the minority here but I LOVE the X mascara in brown, has done wonders for my eyelashes, one swipe of the wand and I am off

MizzMAC

The lipglasses don't do it for me! Too tacky and sticky! Not so into those! Most of my collection consists of pigments, shadows, palettes, brushes, MSF's, and a few other bits and pieces!

AudreyNicole

From the permanant line, I have SFF, MSFs, eyeshadows, pigments, fluidlines, 1 paint, lipglass/plushglass/lacquer, lipsticks, perfume.

I do not have any of the followingfrom MAC:
Brushes
Nail polish
Skin Care
Mascara
Glimmershimmers
Blush
Lipliners
Pencil eyeliners
Shadesticks

MAC_Pixie04

I do not use:
Foundation
Powder (I use the pressed Blot powder only)
Mascara
Blushcreme
Pro Long Wear
Lip Lacquers
Nail Polishes
Skincare
Fragrances

SELFstyled

Personally, I don't care for their nailpolishes, mascaras, blushcremes, glimmershimmers, glitters, perfumes, CCBs, eyebrow stuff.

cinnamongurlee

mascara, eye pencils, paints, lipliners, creamblushes, fragrance, bags, brow related goods, concealer, nail polish, foundations (i keep buying them, but i never reach for them).

Sundae

And we are MAC addicts because....

sorry just had to say it lol

I don't want to try their foundations because of the recs it has gotten

Also i'm not a fan of their lip glosses, well i should say the lustreglass. it comes of way too quick for my tastes. I prefer Bobbi Brown to be honest. Her lip glosses stay on way longer

jessiekins1

i'm not into the cbb's, paint sticks, chromocakes, liquid last liners, blushcreams, nail polishes, lashes, perfumes, glimmershimmers, skin care, glitters, traincases and beauty powders.

PhonyBaloney500

Lipglass (love lustreglass though)
Lipstick (I just don't like lipstick anyway)
Mascara
Foundation and powder
Skincare
Perfume

I like the nailpolish colors but they don't last well at all...