what mac aren't you into?

captodometer

Lipglasses are hideous: way to heavy and sticky.

And I'm starting to like pigments less and less the more I use them.

sandsonik

1. pigments - haven't tried them and don't WANT to. I have too many obsessions already and don't really want the bother of mixing mediums or whatever you have to do to make those things work!

2. mascara - never tried Mac's. I already have a few I really like and haven't heard people rave that much about Mac so...

3. Foundations and powders. I do have a Mac foundation andn I wear it sometimes but I've been into BE mineral foundation and don't really like heavy foundations...and it seems like Mac makes a lot of people break out. Luckily, I don't need foundation too much.

I'm already obsessed enough with Mac eyeshadows, fluidlines, lipsticks and glasses, that I'm grateful the others products haven't caught my attention.

Oh, and surprisingly enough, I have NO Mac blushes, though I do have the glissade MSF.

XoXo

Im not into their Mascara, cremestick liners(or any lip pencils expect subculture), fragrances, blush, pro longwear lipgloss, lipgelees, anything powder(bronzers etc), not really into plushglass, liquidlast liners(expect aqualine), eyepencils, shadesticks, non-matte fluidlines(dont show up), lip varnish, most 'tools' (eyelash curler, etc), skincare except for cleanse off oil, FIX+, lip conditioner and microfine refinisher, CCB's, nail polish, most lustreglasses, any prep and prime.

Im pretty much only into MSF's, Pigments, Eyeshadows, Paints, Brushes, Lipsticks & tinted Lipglass. Nothing else really impresses me.

MacMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
eye kohls, fragrances, & nail polish
nonono.gif

same! I got an eyeliner and it's all smudgy and does not stay where I want it to! I got so mad cause the guy promised they were good. I guess they always will though
weeping.gif
lancome is seriously my favorite maker of eyeliner EVER their black and browns stay tight inside my inner rim an don't budge unless I cry!

I really love some of the lipsticks though, and definitely their cheaper-than-lancome-powder, haha, plus I'm a huge gloss whore so bring on the gloss!

I really am mainly into eyeshadow though from MAC. I have dominating lips so I don't like to play up both things at once. I haven't tried pigments (my mom is sending me one she hated on herself) so I will see if I dig them enough to add them to the MUST OWN list.
thmbup.gif

Emily_3383

foundations, eye shadows (im allergic to them), nail polish and probably more. I buy mostly lipglosses, msfs and lipstick at mac.

geeko

i'm sorry to hear you are allergic to MAC shadows cause they really have gorgeous colors
ssad.gif

Jade

I absolutely LOATHE pigments. They go all ver the place, most of them are too shimmery and frosty looking. Make me look like I'm heading out to a disco. I'm not a big fan of the lipglasses either, too sticky and glue like. the colors are alright though.

Sundae

i've already said it, but the lipglasses are so overated. not much colour to them, wear on super quick. I do however like the clear lip glass even though its sticky. I bought a really cheap clear lip gloss from a brand called NICKA. I actually has a better staying power than all of the MAC lipglasses. and that was $1