What makeup items do you collect?

Hilly

What do you like to collect in the makeup world?

I collect Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks as well as Fliudlines and Paintpots.

TISH1124

MAC lipstick, paintpots (all but 2 now), fluidlines, lipglass, Brushes, lip pencils
BB shimmerbricks

I think I must collect everything since I have everything in abundance

Simply Elegant

Blushes. Not to have every one in every brand I'm interested in. I just am drawn to them more than other types of makeup and have a lot of them.

macosophy

anything that's limited edition and that catches my eye. even if the product doesn't impress me all that much, if it's limited edition, i feel like i have to have it! also shadesticks.

coachkitten

I am an MSF collector (I have them all) and I love to collect MAC eye shadows both LE and regular.
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Cute compacts. I don't care if it's foundation, blush, beauty powder, bronzer...if it's cute, I MUST have it.

Iffath

MAC pigments...
MAC eyeshadows,
because the colors are so beautiful...lots of shades, textures, veluxe pearl, frost, etc.
MAC brushes,
Other makeup brushes,
Maybelline moisture whip/moisture extreme lipsticks, because they make my lips soft and moisturize my lips.

GlamQueen21

MAC eyeshadows, pigments, and blushes. I'm in the process of trying to collect pigments since all of the colors are gorgeous and trying to collect some blushes and quads and trios.

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Nothing. It causes too much pressure and unnecessary spending.

Me too
smiles.gif

stickles

When I first got into MAC it was all about lipglass, but after having so many I now know which ones look good and which ones I can live without, so that one has fallen by the wayside...

Lately it's been cream shadows, so that includes MAC paint pots and fluidlines, but also Shiseido hydropowder, Shiseido Maquillage Watery Clash eyes, Shu Uemura Cream Shadow, Beaute de Kose Eye Fantasist, Ettusais liquid eye color, Bobbi Brown long wear cream shadow, and my favorite of the moment - Benefit creaseless cream shadows.

Latest posts