What makeup items do you collect?

ab5inth7

I'm a total MAC e/s whore
smiles.gif

Vanilla_Mint

I love lip glosses but I don't buy just for the sake of having it in my "collection." If I buy it, I have to use it or my bf kicks my behind for wasting money
girl_devil.gif
LOL

Marjolaine

I'm obsessed with lipglosses and with lipsticks to some extend.. I feel like I need all MAC glosses, and if a color is LE, then I feel like I need 2 of it, just in case I ran out before a re-promote
ssad.gif
I don't buy to make a collection, I just have that "MUST.. HAVE... IT..." feeling with me whenever I see a gloss.

heycheri

I'm definitely a brush collector. I have SO MANY freaking brushes -- a lot of my money goes towards that, and I really don't want to sit here and actually tally up just how much I've spent on MAC brushes. I think I'd have a heart attack.

But just as an example ... I have TWO 129 Brushes (one for Powder, and one for blush) as well as a SHORT HANDLED 129.
I also own TWO 187 brushes (one for foundation, one for blush cremes or blush powders/bronzers). I know. I'm nuts.

I'm really excited about the new brushes coming out this year!

Also, lately I've been on a blush and lipstick binge. I've got so many eyeshadows (thanks to frequent MAC shopping, and lots of Coastal Scents Palettes as well as Urban Decay palettes), so I've been working on getting into my lipcolors and blush colors more.
smiles.gif

I want to try different textures and see how it all works out for me!

False Lashes and eyeliners are also things that I like to stock up on. And definitely paint pots! I wish I could find all of the colors, but they're so hard to get ahold of! Blehhh.

jsky83

Blushes/highlighters/bronzers. I love anything and everything that gives my skin a beautiful glow. Just recently got my first MSF in Petticoat. I love it so much I could die. haha. Can't wait to get more.

fash10nista

MSFs (I need Pleasureflush!)
Pre-made Quads and palettes
Some LE stuff like Y&Kei, Bendel, CD lipstick, etc...(Looking for the Eddie Izzard for MAC Sexie and Sexier items)

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I don't purposely collect anything...

Me neither. But I love shadesticks and have about 12 of them. I'm finding it really hard to resist buying the neutral shades I don't already have before MAC discontinues them all.

jardinaires

obviously shadows, quads in particular. i always think about it like, oh say i go on vacation some day and i can only pack a limited amount of makeup, i need everything at my convenience so i'm always looking for that one perfect quad that fits my every need. so far, my go-to quad has been the smoking quad from smoke signals. i only have 5 quads but i'm always on the lookout, and i'll always be at least a little interested in buying one.

compacts, any kind or brand, if i like the compact and it's worth the money, i'll get it. that's honestly about it.

Latest posts