What makeup items do you collect?

cetati

I only got really into make up this September and so far I don't think I collect anything so much as have a preference to certain things... I end up buying blushes and highlighting powders a ton. So far...

NARS Orgasm
MAC Dollymix
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pink Raspberry
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Blushed Rose
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks:
- Rose
- Copper Diamond
- Peony
- Brownie
- Bronze
MAC Petticoat
Smashbox Soft Lights in Tint

And I love them ALL.

DirtyPlum

I'm not a collector, or maybe I am but without realising it.

But I buy ALOT of lipsticks. MAC ones, I have nearly 100. I cant resist them.

TISH1124

I have to make a retraction...I am not a collector either...I just buy everything I like...which happens to be lots of MAC l/s, e/s, blushes, l/g l/l and e/l and I love BB shimmer Bricks and e/s as well.

So Im not a collector just a MACaholic...because I will B2M a LE container in a heartbeat.

2twisted

anything orange/coral from mac. even if its the packaging.
I need two of anything thats orange/coral.
Its a good thing I guess that mac doesnt do orange as much as pink.

joey444

I have a ridiculous amount of lipglosses (all brands!) and half, I never wear. I also have a collection of pigment samples, some of which I've never tried but my FAVORITE are my eyeshadows!!! I must have close to 100 (if not more) and I've used all of them at least once!!

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I have to make a retraction...I am not a collector either...I just buy everything I like...which happens to be lots of MAC l/s, e/s, blushes, l/g l/l and e/l and I love BB shimmer Bricks and e/s as well.

So Im not a collector just a MACaholic...because I will B2M a LE container in a heartbeat.

LOLOL....Very true! I guess I'm not a collector either cuz LE packaging or anything means absolutely nothing to me! If I like it, I get it!

flymestza

Currently I'm obsessed with cream shadows. I practically have all the Mac paint pots and now I'm jumping on the Shiseido hydro powder bandwagon. Seriously it's a problem...lol

Karen_B

I don't purposely collect anything, but I buy a LOT of eyeshadows. I also love paint pots and have quite many of them (and I want more, LOL!).

Sanayhs

I collect... things I like? Which has resulted in me owning 25 shades of fluidline (only lacking dipdown, but who cares? I LOVE my 25 shades), 17 paint pots (some pretty perm ones and all the LE except for String-a-long), and all but one shadestick (which I bloody well want - Gracious me). I have about half the paints, too. Thing is, I use them all. I don't tend to own many browns... Oh, and MSFs. So versatile.

I like having lists of complete shade listings for products. I really love some products, so then I can find out what shades I will love and use. If I like them all, well...

Septemba

I'd love to have a collection of nude lippies! There are so many I want that I don't know where to start, gimme them all!

Scorpdva

I definitely buy more lipsticks and glosses more than anythhing else but I am really getting into e/s. Just comes down to things that catch my eye.

omgitzstephanie

NARS Multiples !
Omg, they're such great investments. I have 4 right now but I want more! But right now I have the basics (highlighter, blush, bronzer) but hopefully later I can invest in some more.

ahh, Love them! and they're so pretty too!

color_lover456

the powder stuff that doesn't go bad.... although i have been known to back up a couple of lipsticks here and there (modern ms x4!!!)

Latest posts