What makeup items do you collect?

Heiaken

I think I can say I collect MSF's, my current count is 10. I prolly won't have all of then ever but I like to dream about it
winks.gif

Rudyru

It used to be eyeshadows...but I bought my first personal lipstick recently, and now I'm buying them like crazy. I always did smokey eyes, so I had concealer as my lipstick and a clear gloss...now it has all changed. It costs me a whole lot more and it saddens me...in a good way.
greengrin.gif

jmarie7481

Eyeshadows and pigments. I have almost every single color available from the MAC stores. Now I need to move on to Pro shadows
winks.gif

I don't have Naked pigment though...weirdness. I don't know why either~

Cocktail_party

There are certain products I buy large quantities of, but I only buy what I actually like, does that make sense? For MAC I love buying nail lacquers and pigments, and I love collecting postcards and promo materials.

In terms of non-MAC makeup, I am a lipgloss whore!
cutey.gif
I collect Bonne Bell lip smackers (I have around 300), Bonne Bell lip gloss, and a bunch of other brands such a Bath & Body Works Temptations, C.O. Bigelow, VS Lip Rush, Philosophy, L'oreal colourjuice, Maybelline Shiny-licious, Lancome juicy tubes, etc, etc.

Oh! And I also collect B&BW 2oz. mini lotions
smiles.gif

rockin26

Definately eyeshadows but starting to get into blush more...... but trying to make sure I will actually use what I buy and not just stare at the pot thinking 'preeeeeeety....'

HustleRose

mac eyeshadows. i have 4 full 15 size palettes and i specifically like to collect greens and blues. i recently have gotten into msf's and paint pots.

LMD84

pigments!full sized, vials and samples! i've currently got about 60 different pigments! i've also got a thing for lip smackers balms

Latest posts