Where do you buy your MAC?

Glamstylz

The people in the Mac store are usually so helpful and fun, i generally go to a free standing Mac store..I used to get it from the counter inside Belks but they seem so proccupied with nothing.. that the don't offer alot of help.

CaseyC

I tend to shop inside a freestanding Mac store cause that's where they offer employee and pto discount plus they have a larger selection of product but I go to macys once in a great while

bklynbarbie

Online mostly. I usually only go into the stores when I really want to see something in person first before purchasing.

spitfire

I sometimes buy it in stores because I can try and swatch them there. But usually I google swatches and photos and buy the makeup online :)

geeko

In stores. Because there is no official online MAC store in my country and I still prefe to shop at brick and motar shop for make up as i can see and feel the product before deciding to buy to save the hassle of whether my items will arrive safely or not.

Shleeface

I'm lucky enough to live pretty close to a MAC Pro store, so I usually go there, most that work there tend to recognize me, which I haven't decided if that's awesome or shameful haha, so I tend to get in and out pretty fast. And if I don't make the trek outside, I order from them online. I used to do Macy's but ugh, it was just always a poor experience, which I was reminded of the other day when I had to pop in to grab something I forgot I ran out of, and was across the street.

Jayjayy

I buy on post with my military ID and get a discount! Its a new store and I can't freaking stay away!!!

Each type of location has pros and cons: I like the PRO store because its less crowded and artists are so cool.The regular MAC stores have pan refills, and the locations inside department stores keep collections stocked longer.

Jayjayy

The people in the Mac store are usually so helpful and fun, i generally go to a free standing Mac store..I used to get it from the counter inside Belks but they seem so proccupied with nothing.. that the don't offer alot of help.
Belk is the worst! I like shopping them online because they'll sometimes have collections in stock later than Nordies, but shopping in store was a bust for me.

I went to a MAC Pro store in NYC when I was visiting family & one of the artists asked me "can we use you as our model to test some products?" Heck yes! It was great!

SleepingBeauty

I usually buy it at the counter because the girls there know me already. If I don't buy it at the counter I shop online because online you get a lot of discounts and some free samples wheres at the store it depends on your luck if they give you samples (I usually get some because I used to work there and they still know me).
Okay, well, there aren't really any other options than shopping at the counter and online, are there?
girlhaha.gif

khendry81

Online at either mac, Macy's or nordstrom. I don't ever go to the store even though it's really close.

blushingbunny

I'll buy directly from MAC's website, in store at Macy's, or online from Nordstrom. I bought the new Viva Glam lipstick from Nordstrom yesterday. I went through ebates, got 10% cashback and free shipping.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I usually buy from MAC online or Nordstrom.com... and (once in a while) Macys.com. I used to go to counters, but I find online shopping more convenient for me. I also go to the local CCO about once a month or so just to check out what they have.

nt234

My top store to shop at is the PRO store. All of the employees are really fun and cool and as previously mentioned, it's not as crowded as the regular one. I hate my local (regular) MAC store because there are tons and tons of tourists in there, and every time I go in, the employees push past me and make me feel awkward and unwelcome rather than asking if I need assistance or even welcoming me to the store. I used to really like going to Nordstrom for makeup in general, but they closed my local Nordstrom :( I go to Macy's if there's a high-demand collection because they don't run out as quickly as MAC and MAC PRO.

If I'm really impatient or really paranoid that a LE item will sell out, I just go ahead and order from the MAC website. Due to recent frustrations with some of the summer collections, I've tried to stop doing that.

liquidsirenhoney

I used to buy at the Macys counter but only because it was close. Now there is a Mac store near me, but I hate shopping there the girls are rude. I like online shopping the best personally. I do shop at CCOs too.

Latest posts