Where do you buy your MAC?

Texasgulfcoast

I buy my Mac in this order: Online Macy's Mac Store Macy's has more convenient location for me. If they were next to each other Mac store would be above Macy's

BrittLuvsMakeup

The MAC and Nordstrom websites. In general, I try to buy as much online as I can to avoid going to stores, especially if a website offers free shipping.

iqaganda

The nearest MAC store is 10 minutes away from my house, so I definitely buy from there. If it's from an older collection that I wanted to get, I turn to FB groups or Instagram or here... Basically, online blog sales.

LavenderPearl

Basically wherever I can get it, lol. I have no loyalty, I guess? But really it's because I haven't been buying enough from MAC to be making rapport at counters and whatnot. Online (for things I'm sure I want/am impatient to get) -- MAC Online, Nordstrom In-store (for things I want to check out in person/am willing to wait for) -- Local Macy's counter, Nordstrom counter, 2nd Macy's counter

penguin

I always buy online from either the Mac website or Nordstrom because of the free shipping and easy of returns in the rare case that I'm not pleased with my selection.

smaugish

I buy most of my MAC either online or, if I'm up town, at Selfridge's or the MAC Store at St Pancras station. They're lovely chaps and chappettes in there!

Latest posts