Where do you buy your MAC?

cwillie

We have two counters within a mile of each other, so it depends on which mall I'm at to be honest. If I know exactly what I need, I don't mind the counter at Dillard's, but I try to plan my mac counter trips when I know I'll be at the mall with macys. The employees are so much nicer at the macys counter vs the Dillard counter.

YoliLoves

From MAC's website, Nordies (counter), Belk (counter), and a couple of times from E(vil)bay
th_wallbash.gif

CCKK

I live in Michigan and I am a 12 Oaks junkie! Nordstroms MAC counter is my favorite and then I love the MAC store.

cwillie

How is the shipping from MAC's website? There is not a free standing store close to me, the closest is about an hour and a half a way, so I've been considering ordering from their website since I'm not a fan of the counter's customer service.

I always buy from the MAC website since I usually know the colours I want and don't need to swatch them. (I do research and look for swatches on blogs first, but sometimes I also take a gamble.)

thomas

Both Nordstrom and MAC freestanding stores in my locale typically result in a superb user experience...
Nordstrom is intensely customer focused while the talent at MAC free standing stores (I'm blessed with three in my area) are amazingly talented artists of considerable merit and worth...

Either venue works, albeit only the free standing MAC locations have nearly all Pro product in stock...

Thank you to everyone for sharing here, intriguing to understand the diversity of preferences latent within this thread...

Barbie78

I have to go to Nashville which isn't but 45 miles away but usually wait till I go home to Ms. Yes my small home town has a store but this one in TN doesn't grrr

hrwilliams07

I mainly purchase my MAC online or at the counter at Macy's and Dillard's if there is something. I have never had a problem with customer service through any of these areas. The only time I purchase at a MAC store is if I happen to be around one. It's at least a 45 minute drive from where I live so that's not the best option for me usually. Also, since I usually purchase a lot of LE items, online is great.

geeko

I go to the store to buy. I dun really like to buy things online. Still a traditional brick n motar sort of person

kitty-lin

I either buy in the store or at a counter. I definitly need to swatch the products before buying them.
Sometimes I try the products on (foundation, concealer, some lipsticks) so I prefer going into stores a lot more than shopping online.

javadoo

Usually I buy at Macy's.
No MAC store near me and the CCO around here doesn't have much in the way of MAC.
I can't buy makeup online...I need to see it and swatch it in person before buying.

K_ashanti

I live between Philly and NYC I literally have tons of MAC stores and counters everywhere plus the PRO in NYC and a CCO very close but now I buy online overnight shipping is only 10 bucks cheaper than gas

I have a MAC store, Macys and Nordstrom in the mall I work in. I normally try the MAC store first but sometimes its hard to get someone to help you in there, its so busy!

Latest posts