Which collection is your favourite, or which collection lived up to the hype?

sheaspearl83

Give Me Liberty of London, the packaging and a pink eyeshadow that I can finally wear and realizing that the beauty powder is a must have for all shades.
Style Black - greasepaint sticks, love
Hello Kitty - design and reminds of my nieces' room

coachkitten

My favorite collection of all time is Madame B. because I loved so many of the eye shadows and lip products. My most favorite collection recently is Give Me Liberty of London. I love the packaging!
smiles.gif

Nzsallyb

My most favourite is the McQueen collection (i brought nearly all of it!), closely followed by Smoke signals, N collection and naughty nauticals.

Shadowy Lady

i've been using MAC since 2004 but got into their LE stuff in 2007. So here were my faves for each year.

2007 - Smoke Signals, Mattene
2008 - Cult of Cherry, Cool Heat
2009 - Style Black
2010 - So far Spring Colour Forecast

geeko

I really enjoyed Too Fab for the cremesheen glasses and mineralized blushers

Ok..i m a blush whore so basically I LOVE whatever blush collection that MAC releases.

spectrolite

^I have lots of faves but overall these are my tops:

- Blue Storm - Gorgeous collection of shadows that worked so well together.
- Cult of Cherry
- Style Black

- Naughty Nauticals - Hello, this collection gave the world Port Red lipstick! *looks adoringly at her 2 tubes*
- Nocturnelle

HOTasFCUK

I really loved Neo-sci-fi. I bought so much from that collection and thats when they solar bits came out as well. She Shines pigment collection was good too as well as Barbie and Moonbathe.

SweetAngel

My favorites are Madame B, Heatherette & GMLOL (for the packaging). And out of the 3, Heatherette is the best... such a girlie collection.
graucho.gif

AudreyNicole

I have loved bit and pieces of so many collections, but I have to say that my very favorite was Cool Heat. It was the first collection that I purchased all of the shadows (I have since sold some of them off when money was tight, and am KICKING myself BIG time. Hoping to find some at the CCO next weekend). I also quite liked A Rose Romance and Love Lace too.
smiles.gif

blueskies

Art Supplies is the first collection where I have liked/wanted/bought more than 1-2 items, and wanted back ups!

Teggy

Style Black - I'm kicking myself for not purchasing/keeping some of the products I only "sort of" wanted.

faetis

2008 - Naughty Nauticals, Cult of Cherry
2009 - Love That Look
2010 - Spring Colour Forecast, Give Me Liberty of London (first collection where I bought more than one product
smiles.gif
)

meika79

Style Black. I absolutely LOVED that collection. I usually just get my stuff and go, but I stayed, had my face done. I was beyond excited. Like a kid at Christmas. LOL

my_adored

I've only been into MAC for a little over a year. So my favorite was the "Love That Look" collection. Those shadows were so highly pigmented and the texture was just incredible. "Smoke & Diamonds" was one of the most beautiful silvery grays I have ever seen and "Glamour Check" is unlike any other color out there. So yeah... loved it.