Which collection is your favourite, or which collection lived up to the hype?

peachsuns

Give Me Liberty of London
heart.gif

libra276

I still love Barbie. I am a Lilly Pulitzer addict, but was very dissapointed in the collection. I wish the shadows were more pigmented.

dreamscapemess

I haven't been into MAC long enough to answer this, but I can't wait to look into some of the much-loved collections you all have mentioned!

Lebellabeauty

Favorite MAC collection?

What is your favorite MAC collection that has came out?
My fav was probably the heatherette collection because the packaging was just adorable and I loved the colors that were in the collection. I'm curious to see what your fav is and why
smiles.gif

Mabelle

Re: Favorite MAC collection?

Cult of Cherry.

I LOVE red lippies, and there was succcchh a sexy assortment. i found the theme so strong, and i thought all the colours fit together SO nicely. All the quads were gorg. Still wish i had picked up so scarlet!!

Brunette Blond Redhead; it gave me redhead msf!!! also, strawberry blond lg! it was light and fluffy and there was something for everyone.

Original Starflash collection: grogeous finish and i loved the first set of colours.

C SHOCK!!!! we need another dose of c shock!! im talking bright, over the top almost florescent fun summer colours! from Big T, Wondergrass, Going Bananas, and Bang on blue (plus all the others im forgetting) how could you NOT love this gem?

Lebellabeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Cult of Cherry.

I LOVE red lippies, and there was succcchh a sexy assortment. i found the theme so strong, and i thought all the colours fit together SO nicely. All the quads were gorg. Still wish i had picked up so scarlet!!

Brunette Blond Redhead; it gave me redhead msf!!! also, strawberry blond lg! it was light and fluffy and there was something for everyone.

Original Starflash collection: grogeous finish and i loved the first set of colours.

C SHOCK!!!! we need another dose of c shock!! im talking bright, over the top almost florescent fun summer colours! from Big T, Wondergrass, Going Bananas, and Bang on blue (plus all the others im forgetting) how could you NOT love this gem?

Yeah I loved C Shock! That should come back again, I'm always in love with bright fun colors. Reminds me of the 80's and that's a good think to me haha!

obscuria

The barbie collection. It was just the collection that I got the most things from and still use.

miss_primer

I could narrow it down to Brunette Blonde Redhead and In The Groove Collection that just came out. I got Brunette MSF which I love and with In The Groove I finally got my hands on Stereo Rose MSF and its not a dissapointment. I love it just as much as Brunetter MSF. They are must haves.

Barbie-gone-bad

I also LOVE Heatherette!!! The pink packaging, the amazing lip stick and lipgloss colours! I just recently tracked down the the l/s and l/g I didnt get when it came out (thanks to the clearence bin! <3).

Now I am only missinh Hollywood nigts l/s...but I have 2 melrose moods <333!

I wish mac would rerelease it lol...with the packaging and all <3....it won't happen but I still dream.

I also love Neo-sci-fi loved the e/s and naked spacel/g and pinkgrapefruit l/g are beautiful. OMG and the lip products from Liberty of london
th_worship.gif

I can't choose one :p...I love soo many :p..

Lebellabeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie-gone-bad
I also LOVE Heatherette!!! The pink packaging, the amazing lip stick and lipgloss colours! I just recently tracked down the the l/s and l/g I didnt get when it came out (thanks to the clearence bin! <3).

Now I am only missinh Hollywood nigts l/s...but I have 2 melrose moods <333!

I wish mac would rerelease it lol...with the packaging and all <3....it won't happen but I still dream.

I also love Neo-sci-fi loved the e/s and naked spacel/g and pinkgrapefruit l/g are beautiful. OMG and the lip products from Liberty of london
th_worship.gif

I can't choose one :p...I love soo many :p..

I know the packaging was seriously the best! I've saved the packaging of the products that I used up. I used to have hollywood nights and I used the whole lipstick up. Such a pretty color and so is melrose mood. I think melrose is one of the best pinks I've used.
It would be amazing if they re released the collection since a lot of the items sold out really fast!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Black Tied (long-ago Christmas collection) Cult of Cherry, Style Black and Spring Colour Forecast

xXTiFFaNYKGirLX

hello kitty! i learned a very hard lesson with this collection. if i think i want something i should just get it and save my self the "i should have gotten it feeling" i also loved warm and cozy for some reason.