WOC: Creme Team

Curly1908

What will you be getting from this collection?
cutey.gif

I think I *might* get "Looks Like Sin" and "Creme in Your Coffee".
thmbup.gif

blazeno.8

Eh... unless the lipglasses knock my socks off, I don't think so. I'm happy with the lipsticks that I already have.

GlamQueen21

Creme In Your Coffee, Shy Girl, and Creme Cup l/s
Fashion Scoop, Petite Indulgence and Melt in Your Mouth cremesheen glasses.

lilMAClady

I'm SO excited for this! That may change when I see it, but I will pick up the Lavender Lip Products. The rest is in the air!

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll.face
I find it boring and over priced for less product!

Its not that appealing but I think i'll wait to see the products in person before i'll pass... And yea overpriced for less
th_dunno.gif
I have a weakness for lip products so....

gabi03

I may get one or two but these seem like colors that are already available...eh i'll save my hard earned dough

MissAlphaKitty

k, this might be a dumb question :
so are the creme team glosses just going to be creamy colour & texture lipgloss? kinda like nars?

Curly1908

Seems like everybody is passing, lol.

I hope I can get "Creme in Your Coffee" as my B2M item. If not, I won't be purchasing it since I hardly wear lipstick. (I only own 2.)

One of the MAC MUAs in the other Creme Team thread compared the cream l/g to lipgelees (which are my fav formulation)! So that caught my eye, but "Looks Like Sin" kind of looks like a dupe for Moistly.

I'm not a collector so we'll see...

damsel

lavender whip l/s
creme cup l/s

ever so rich c/g
parial to pink c/g
boy bait c/g
fashion scoop c/g
petite indulgence c/g

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlphaKitty
k, this might be a dumb question :
so are the creme team glosses just going to be creamy colour & texture lipgloss? kinda like nars?

someone said it was like the mac lipgelles ..no shimmer or anything..maybe similar to the YSL Lipgloss from the new spring collection <3