WOC: Creme Team

brownsuga lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
FYI: oh yeah one of the MA was wearing the "Lavender Whip" to make it work for her dark complexion(nc 50?) she added magenta and current lipner w/ ever so rich on top of it.

That sounds HOT! I'm gonna have to try that.

I used my Lavendar Whip with Vino l/l and Ever So Rich on top and it was NIIIICE. I love that color.

TwistedFaith

Quote:
FYI: oh yeah one of the MA was wearing the "Lavender Whip" to make it work for her dark complexion(nc 50?) she added magenta and current lipliner w/ ever so rich on top of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
That sounds HOT! I'm gonna have to try that.

I used my Lavendar Whip with Vino l/l and Ever So Rich on top and it was NIIIICE. I love that color.

Yep, I mentioned in the other thread that the MA used Lavender Whip with Currant on me and it was such a good look! I am NC44/45. I don't have Currant but I do have Nightmoth and he said that would work too.

About the Cremeglass, it is very pricey but I think it was worth it. I got Ever So Nice and it is so complimentary to Lavender Whip. The shine looks great on top of the lipstick and you don't need to slather your lips with it - a little bit goes a long way. The c/g lasted 4 hours on me, until I wiped it off, I don't know how much longer it would have lasted. Then again, I didn't eat or drink anything during that time.

Oh and I want to sing the praises of Lickable again. It is one gorgeous hot pink!
drools.gif

dominichulinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFaith
Yep, I mentioned in the other thread that the MA used Lavender Whip with Currant on me and it was such a good look! I am NC44/45. I don't have Currant but I do have Nightmoth and he said that would work too.

About the Cremeglass, it is very pricey but I think it was worth it. I got Ever So Nice and it is so complimentary to Lavender Whip. The shine looks great on top of the lipstick and you don't need to slather your lips with it - a little bit goes a long way. The c/g lasted 4 hours on me, until I wiped it off, I don't know how much longer it would have lasted. Then again, I didn't eat or drink anything during that time.

Oh and I want to sing the praises of Lickable again. It is one gorgeous hot pink!
drools.gif

Thats so weird. Both Our MA's think alike. Unless it's an "Artist" thing to do
smiles.gif

TwistedFaith

Quote:
Thats so weird. Both Our MA's think alike. Unless it's an "Artist" thing to do
smiles.gif

I think you're right cause he sold me on those babies! Took me from almost walking away from it to having to have it - now that's a good MA lol!
lol.gif

TISH1124

I am so pleased with myself for once I did not buckle and stayed firm to skipping at least one MAC collection a Month!! Since they now have 443537673

Miss Virtue

I swatched the hell out of these bad boys last night and was not at all impressed enough to buy nor use any of my empties for b2m!

So it's a pass for me!

michmom2

I bought Boy Bait, Ever So Rich and Petite Indulgence. At first I put them on my hand and was like...they're okay...not sticky. But, my MA came over and she the hot pink on over the l/s (awesome) and she put Boy Bait on me with BBQ liner...the perfect nude lip. Glossy, but not sticky or sparkly. Don't get me wrong I love sparkle, but it's nice to have something different. Also, they feel so good on your lips. I love them. Now they are a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. I think I might go back for a few more. It also lasts a long time - which is surprising.

iadoremac

ok this just in..........i just received my lickable, its my first pick and i love love love it....its not sheer at all yet again nothing comes up sheer on me. its really nice would recommend it anyday.

NW47

ARmakeupjunkie

I picked up Lickable, Petite Indulgence, and Hang Up. I love Lickable!! It's so pretty!
bigheart.gif
Can't wait to try it with my Beet liner. Petite Indulgence is so so on the lip. I may pick up Lavander Whip and Ever So Rich when I place my HK order.

Vanilla_Mint

^^ exactly the reason why I didn't get it! but my MA almost had me sold on these with her sales pitch hehe. she said these are like dazzleglass for adults - non-sticky, sheer and slightly shimmery, not glittery.

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
i really hate the brush applicator on the c/g though very annoying

I love love LOVE this collection.. ewww lord I've been wearing it everyday since I got it.

I agree though. I would have preferred the brush for the cream sheen glass to the doe foot. I've been looking for a disposable brush that i can use instead.

Today I'm wearing

on my eyes Claire De Lune brow Smoke and Diamonds Crease and Knight Divine lid right ...
stark naked blush with petticoat to highlight
pink beauty powder blush (i forget the name but it's a recent pink beauty powder blush) with shit i'm blanking.. anyways

I have on Fashion Scoop cream sheen glass and it's just adorable

I was advised to try that lavender whip with currant as well.. I'll be trying that with either a purplish eye or a grey eye like the one i'm wearing today.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

Ladyvirtuous

I am with yall on the Lavender Whip. LOVE it!!! Its totally wearable for me. And I agree with the poster that stated that the Ever So Rich is complimentary with the Lavender Whip. Very nice together. It gives it that nice sheen. Today, I used it with Plum Soft cremestick liner and its quite lovely. It really tones down the lavender for when it might be too much.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I love love LOVE this collection.. ewww lord I've been wearing it everyday since I got it.

I agree though. I would have preferred the brush for the cream sheen glass to the doe foot. I've been looking for a disposable brush that i can use instead.

Today I'm wearing

on my eyes Claire De Lune brow Smoke and Diamonds Crease and Knight Divine lid right ...
stark naked blush with petticoat to highlight
pink beauty powder blush (i forget the name but it's a recent pink beauty powder blush) with shit i'm blanking.. anyways

I have on Fashion Scoop cream sheen glass and it's just adorable

I was advised to try that lavender whip with currant as well.. I'll be trying that with either a purplish eye or a grey eye like the one i'm wearing today.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

I was wondering what to wear on my eyes with LW. Grey would be perfect! Thanks!

Prototype83

I bought Lickable today and it's a very pretty pink. I've never owned a color like this, something so bright. It's kinda looks like a less bright version of Girl About Town IMO. The MA wore it today with Quartz liner and the matching lipglass...very pretty on her.

I also wanted Lavendar Whip, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to pull it off.

spectrolite

I ordered:

Lickable
Lavender Whip
Petit Indulgence
Every So Rich
Fashion Scoop

Like I even *need* more lip products.. But, nevertheless I cannot friggin wait to get them!
th_DANCE.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
i really hate the brush applicator on the c/g though very annoying

I got a doe foot applicator with both my c/g! I actually would prefer a brush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
I am with yall on the Lavender Whip. LOVE it!!! Its totally wearable for me. And I agree with the poster that stated that the Ever So Rich is complimentary with the Lavender Whip. Very nice together. It gives it that nice sheen. Today, I used it with Plum Soft cremestick liner and its quite lovely. It really tones down the lavender for when it might be too much.

I tried this today and I LOOVEEEE ITTTT! It's so pretty. I paired it with another Lucky Tom look. Will post an FOTD in a bit.