WOC: Creme Team

NewlyMACd

My MAC is sold out of it also. I knew I shoulda got it when I was in there a week ago. Trip out part about it was that I wanted it before I got Fashion Mews and I did it the other way around now it looks like I may be SOL. So now I'm on a mission.

brownsuga lady

I just don't get why they would make all the other cremesheen lipsticks perm EXCEPT for Lavendar Whip. Sigh. I want a backup.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
because it's the shits...? LOL

I love it..glad I didn't buy Up The Amp.

I'm glad I have both
smiles.gif
They're both gorgeous...but thank goodness I bought Lavender Whip the first day it was released or it looks like I would have problems finding it!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
I just don't get why they would make all the other cremesheen lipsticks perm EXCEPT for Lavendar Whip. Sigh. I want a backup.

Right. The MA at my counter said it was probably done because this is a spring launch and purple is trendy right now and this shade is very spring-y. But, honestly, I think the color would sell year round.

M.A.C. head.

This weekend [On vday actually] I picked up:

-Looks Like Sin lip glass
-Lickable l/s
-Lavender Whip l/s

And I have Hang Up from when Creme Sheen was released the first time.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything that I have so far, and I most definitely will be picking up more from this line. I hope the lip sticks will be part of the perm line. Lavender Whip is to die for.

Prototype83

Quote:
because it's the shits...? LOL

I love it..glad I didn't buy Up The Amp.

Oh heck yea it's the shitz!!!!!

That was all the convincing I needed. Just came back from MAC, bought the last one....I now own three
lol.gif
. I also picked up Ever So Rich, can't believe I spent that much on a lipgloss! Never again (hopefully)!

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady

It's not perm? Bishes.
thmbdn.gif

A sista is broke right now.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83

That was all the convincing I needed. Just came back from MAC, bought the last one....I now own three
lol.gif
. I also picked up Ever So Rich, can't believe I spent that much on a lipgloss! Never again (hopefully)!

I'm glad you did, there's no other gloss that will give Lavender Whip that "glow" effect. It's going to look great with your skin tone girl!

Take some pics please...?
th_wink3.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You might be out of luck. If you really want it you may have to have it shipped from another location.

I guess I should be happy MAC sent me two in error.....They are sold out everywhere here in my area too....

Dayjoy

Quote:
I'm glad you did, there's no other gloss that will give Lavender Whip that "glow" effect. It's going to look great with your skin tone girl!

Take some pics please...?
th_wink3.gif

How about Lavender Whip with Fast Friends?

TwistedFaith

I wanted to get Lavender Whip for my mom but it was sold out everywhere I went! I got her Fashion Mews instead. I hope they re-stock it on the website.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjoy
How about Lavender Whip with Fast Friends?

I've never saw fast friends... but if it's a shimmery, then no! Any lavender/nude lip glass would do the trick!
th_wink3.gif

crystrill

Quote:

lol.gif

LMAO I was planning on going there tomorrow. Did you go to Millenia or Florida? I guess I can try the counters...

elongreach

I ended up with Cream in Your Coffee and Looks like Sin. It was a good combo that I came up with and looked great when the MA tried it on me on Sunday. I'm trying to round out my lip colors because most of my collection is pinks. This was definitely a good berry combo. I'll try to take pics soon.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
I picked up Lickable, Petite Indulgence, and Hang Up. I love Lickable!! It's so pretty!
bigheart.gif
Can't wait to try it with my Beet liner. Petite Indulgence is so so on the lip. I may pick up Lavander Whip and Ever So Rich when I place my HK order.

Wow..ur counter gets everything...

I went yesterday and tried them on and none of them looked good to me or on me..my lips are dark..really dark pigmentation..so none of the c/g looked good alone & the MA was too busy flirting w/ other workers so I was turned off..tried on Studiosculpt made my purchases & left...so I am gonna go on a limb and call another store to see if they have the lavender whip & ever so rich and call it a day...

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
LMAO I was planning on going there tomorrow. Did you go to Millenia or Florida? I guess I can try the counters...

Got them from the International Mall in Tampa and another counter in Wesley Chapel/New Tampa.

crystrill

Quote:
Got them from the International Mall in Tampa and another counter in Wesley Chapel/New Tampa.

For some reason I thought you lived in Orlando.

I ended up getting the last lavender whip at the free standing MAC store in Gold Coast! The makeup artist that helps me all the time looked out for me. I love lavender whip
yes.gif

Thanks to you all for all your advice. Now if I can get a backup--we will see.