WOC: Creme Team

NewlyMACd

Since I only own like 4 lipsticks, I will try a few out along with the l/g's to see if they are a wow. The good thing is it's coming out after my bday so I'm hoping to use bday money for that or I'll just save it for HK

Cocopuff

PASS...My money will be going to Well Defined and Hello Kitty. MAC is killing our wallets. 3 collections in one month is crazy

Curly1908

Well, Cream Team is available now. I'm gonna try to B2M Cream in Your Coffee l/s in a few weeks, but I won't be getting Looks Like Sin unless it pops up on Ebay or the Clearance Bin.

It's $18 for 2.4 ml of freakin' product. Compare that with $14 for 15 ml of product in MAC's Lipgelees. This is ridiculous!!! The creme l/g cost too much for too little product.

MissAlphaKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
It's $18 for 2.4 ml of freakin' product. Compare that with $14 for 15 ml of product in MAC's Lipgelees. This is ridiculous!!! The creme l/g cost too much for too little product.

Yup, I'm passing on this collection...
thmbdn.gif
$21.50 CAD + taxes for the glosses
ssad.gif

carandru

I wanted the lavender lippie and gloss, but 2.4 ml of product? I will certainly keep my money.

McBeants

The lipsticks look pretty good. I was honestly disappointed when the original line came out but I like these colors a bit better. I love the texture and might get the Crosswires and Creme in your Coffee.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
I'm I the only one thats getting lickable???

Oh no no no. Lickable is coming home with me too
greengrin.gif
I LOVE hot pink lips!

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
greengrin.gif
I LOVE hot pink lips!

Thank good ness was beginning to feel like the odd one out. Its my first pink l/s i hope i like it
yahoo.gif

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
greengrin.gif
I LOVE hot pink lips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Thank good ness was beginning to feel like the odd one out. Its my first pink l/s i hope i like it
yahoo.gif

I just got four of the glosses. (Partial Pink, Pink Indulgence, Melt in Your Mouth and Ever So Rich) I really like them. They are sheer but not THAT sheer. I think it depends on your lips (pigmentation)

And I took the plunge and got the Lavender Whip!! I really wanted to get that Lickable but I was a lil scurred. But it's such a bright and bold color and its HOT!!! I'ma stop playin' and go get it.
mac_addict.gif

I know a lot of people are doggin' the glosses in terms of how much is in it, but I guess because of my extreme nonchalant-ness, its not that serious to me.

dominichulinda

FYI: oh yeah one of the MA was wearing the "Lavender Whip" to make it work for her dark complexion(nc 50?) she added magenta and current lipliner w/ ever so rich on top of it.