WOC: Creme Team

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
I tried this today and I LOOVEEEE ITTTT! It's so pretty. I paired it with another Lucky Tom look. Will post an FOTD in a bit.

Can't wait to see it!! I know it will look great on you!

I also wanna go back and get Lickable l/s and Petit Indulgence l/g

Oh and BTW....the MA told me that if this collection sells well, then these will become perm!! I want to see these perm!!!

Prototype83

Damsel, "e-hugs" to you and the beautiful lady that posted that vid!!!

I didn't think Lavender Whip would work on darker skin which is why I didn't pick up in the first place. Saw this video and rushed right back to MAC and bought it!!! It's so pretty!!!!

sweetie

^^ I agree with everyone, it is a gorgeous combination. I never would have thought. Such a unique color.

Arisone

I recently bought Boy Bait and Petite Indulgence creme glasses and Lickable lipstick. I love Boy Bait! It's great for the perfect nude lip. I just line my lips with Spice and add Boy bait on top.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype83
Damsel, "e-hugs" to you and the beautiful lady that posted that vid!!!

I didn't think Lavender Whip would work on darker skin which is why I didn't pick up in the first place. Saw this video and rushed right back to MAC and bought it!!! It's so pretty!!!!

DAMNIT. Now I'm going to go back tomorrow and try it on, like I haven't spent enough on MAC this week. At least I get an discount? *shrugs* You don't appreciate the discount as much until you can't use it (like on HK).

devin

Yes ladies I am in love with these also!! I thought they were sheer, but when I tried them on they gave beautiful color and were so soft and glossy on the lips!! I had to get Boy Bait, Petite Indulgence, Melt in your Mouth, Partial to Pink and Ever so Rich! Love, love, love them!!!

urbanD0LL

i got lavender whip , i love it , i'm just trying to find a way to make it match better with my skin tone (nw43 - nw45) actually i'm trying to make it look like this
l_74826aa0c1c04477bb9627fc89cd3369.jpg

cupcake123

I love thise collection. I know it's not as pigmented but love that they are less sticky and no glitter. I got

Shy Girl
Boy Bait
Melt in your Mouth
Creme Anglaise
Partial to Pink
Ever So Rich

I want more, haha. I really want to try Lavender Whip but I don't know if I could pull it off. Those ladies on you tube pull it off really well though.

Ladyvirtuous

I recently wore my Partial to Pink l/g and it.is.LOVE!!! Wow!

I am actually considering on getting the rest of this collection, LOL. Naw, but the rest that I want to get is Boy Bait l/g, Petit Indulgence l/g, Lickable l/g, Creme In Your Coffee l/s and maybe Creme Cup l/s (I'm not sure becuz Partial to Pink has a nice pigmentation on me)

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake123
Go get it. They are limited but feel so nice on and look so pretty. Oops, am I enabling you, haha.
smiles.gif

LOL, it's fine. I enable people all the time
lol.gif
Creme Cup was on my list to begin with. I just might go get it.

andicandi3x12

I got Lavender whip and ever so rich, I love them together, I feel like Lavender whip needs that extra gloss to avoid looking ashy and washed out. I love the Creamsheen gloss texture, it feels like heaven, I just wish they gave us a brush instead of doefoot because I feel like I have to dot it on and rub my lips to avoid messing up my l/s. Also I feel like not enough product gets on the doefoot compared to my dazzleglasses. I hope MAC is listening about that if they decide to make them perm. Oh yeah and they need to make these $16.50!

If anyone lives in Chicago, let me know if you find a location that has lavender whip lipstick. Each MAC location I called is sold out and MAC online is sold out as well. I have fashion mews on hold just in case I cannot find lavender whip.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_6978
If anyone lives in Chicago, let me know if you find a location that has lavender whip lipstick. Each MAC location I called is sold out and MAC online is sold out as well. I have fashion mews on hold just in case I cannot find lavender whip.

You might be out of luck. If you really want it you may have to have it shipped from another location.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by andicandi3x12
I got Lavender whip and ever so rich, I love them together, I feel like Lavender whip needs that extra gloss to avoid looking ashy and washed out.

Exactly... I believe that's why they came out with it together. Although M.A.C has some other glosses that WILL fit well with Lavender Whip. However, Ever So Rich makes it "glow"... Seriously, I love...this combo!
Picture307.jpg

I saw this combo in an indoor light and it looked as sheer and gloss, but in the sunshine it looked like Up the amp...and just as creamy! I love it...
yahoo.gif