WOC: Creme Team

CGM

I love lavender whip with melt in your mouth for a pinky lip and with ample pink with the plum liner for a more purple look.

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystrill
For some reason I thought you lived in Orlando.

I wish I did LOL. I'll actually be there this weekend
yes.gif

Rosario

I got Boy Bait, Fashion Scoop, Partial to Pink and Shy Girl l/s, so far i like the outcome there not sticky so that is always a plus!
th_DANCE.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

I know I said I wasn't gonna get anything, but I swatched Lavender Whip when I went to pick up my Hello Kitty pre-order from Nordies( I said I wasn't getting no HK stuff either, so
sneaky.gif
), and I was surprised at how it looked. So I marinated on it for a couple weeks and now I have it.
th_LMAO.gif

Arisone

Lavender Whip is back in stock on the Mac site. I just ordered it.
th_DANCE.gif
I was afraid that I might miss out on getting this unique lipstick.

nazneen372

I bought Looks Like Sin and love it!
th_DANCE.gif
The texture is fab (it lasts but isn't sticky, yay! I even find the Plushglasses too sticky) and the smell is yummy! I love the colour too, obviously, I'm all about berry shades right now, they are so flattering on pigmented lips like mine.

I know they've made the lipsticks permanent, but I hope they make these perm too as I think the texture's better than the l/s!

SassyMochaJess

I loove the texture of the creamsheen glasses....
winks.gif
I hope they make these permanant one day cuz i hate the texture on the other lipglasses even dazzleglasses are sticky but I'm still gonna get some when double dazzle comes out
tong.gif