WOC: Studio Sculpt Foundation

LuvinMyMAC

My MA has me so excited about the new foundation that's coming out next week. She has been wearing it all week and says that its not drying and stays true to color. So needless to say, I can't wait to try it. Are any of you ladies anticipating buying it?

fintia

I would love to but I've been saving for Hello Kitty!! I can not wait for it to be out already!!!!

Shadowy Lady

I'm looking forward to the new foundation. I always have difficulties getting matched correctly and hence still don't have an HG foundation

spectrolite

I will definitely give it a go. Sounds absolutely perfect fall/winter! I'm really excited about the new concealer too.
yes.gif

nursee81

i am going to give this foundation a try I'm half way done with my mineralized foundation so why not try a new one. I also want to try the concealer. I am always looking a a better one. All of these products will be perm right?

kyoto

I'm excited for this too. I'm skipping HK for this, because I'm hoping its my HG foundation.

wifey806

i'll try the concealer, but i'm in love with my MUFE powder foundation. I can't say enough about it.

Ladyvirtuous

I am also anticipating the foundation and concealer. I heard the concealer gives better coverage than the Studio Finish concealer. If thats the case, then I'm on it!!!

blazeno.8

Yeah, I can't wait for new concealer formulas (sure, I'll look at the foundation too)! this is one of those instances where I have to go to a MAC store, not a poorly lit counter in Nordstroms.

GlamQueen21

I'm excited about this collection! I really want to try the Studio Sculpt foundation. I might get a concealer and I want both the 191 Square Foundation Brush and the 195 Concealer brush. I'll also get the Prep + Prim Skin since I want a better skin primer for my foundation and throw out my Rimmel Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer.

K_ashanti

i'm totally getting this!!! i love my sff, but since i'm passing on HK i'ma be all over this!!!!