WOC: Studio Sculpt Foundation

aziajs

I am actually more excited about the concealer. I was thinking of buying this and just using it as a foundation, applying only to the areas of my face that really need coverage.

Lapis

well I need to return a mineralized foundation (turned me RED!!) so I'm definately am going to try this one.
I'm not sitting out HK tho, I have $150 set aside just for that
winkiss.gif

Sisa

I really like this new foundation!

It has a good covering but looks natural and gives your skin a nice glow. It's really nice for days I need more covering - usually I take Mineralize Satinfinish.
Remarkable that NC35 and NC40 seem to be the same shade (NC40 is deftinately not darker!) but just have a different undertone (35 is more yellow)... I took NC40, it fits better.

And it really stays true on color and all day and my very dry skin accepted it well.
I got some samples from a friend who bought it a few days before and today I ordered it... YAY! :)

dominichulinda

so Sisa..are you normally a "NC 35" in Satinfinish or a "NC 40"?

if you can ..can you swatch both side by side as well
smiles.gif

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I am actually more excited about the concealer. I was thinking of buying this and just using it as a foundation, applying only to the areas of my face that really need coverage.

lol, i thought that was *my* post (and i just didn't remember typing it) cuz you took the words riiight outta my mouth!!

Sisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
so Sisa..are you normally a "NC 35" in Satinfinish or a "NC 40"?

if you can ..can you swatch both side by side as well
smiles.gif

My Satinfinish is NC35 but too light (but it isn't conspicuous cause of the very light coverage). The Studio Sculpt is NC40 (because of the undertone, Studio Sculpt NC35 looked more yellow). I will swatch it tomorrow or on weekend for you!

dominichulinda

I'm actually going to check it out today myself, but thatwould def. help young ladies who fits in the NC35-NC40 range.

So this means I might be a NC45...geesh! I hope its going to be "fun time" when I'm hunting for my shade.

dominichulinda

I compared NC 42 Sculpt Foundation to the Satinfinish Foundation and notice that the Satinfinish Foundation has a tiny bit more yellow to it then the Sculpt Foundation
sculptsatin3.jpg

sculptsatin2.jpg

I compared the sculpt concealer to the select cover-up. In color they match hand in hand. The sculpt concealer applies smooth as liquid, but gives you great cover as studio tech would.

comparing sculpt concealer nw 35 to select cover-up nw 35 to sculpt concealer nw30
concealer.jpg

I normal use the NW 35, but I think I will get teh NC 42 in this product (it look more peachy and I think it will work).

K_ashanti

i love this foudation, even though i got the wrong color, its great and will be even betta in the right color

Ladyvirtuous

I just got this foundation and concealer today during my lunch break. The MA tried the foundation on my hand and I ALREADY could tell that it was the bomb. I love the texture!!

The MA told me that its not that type of foundation that you could put dots of it on your face and then get to work. You have to work at one place on your face at a time. The foundation dries quickly and if you dont get to it quick, ya might want to start over again. LOL. She recommended using either the 190 or 191 brush to apply.

I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!!

K_ashanti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
I just got this foundation and concealer today during my lunch break. The MA tried the foundation on my hand and I ALREADY could tell that it was the bomb. I love the texture!!

The MA told me that its not that type of foundation that you could put dots of it on your face and then get to work. You have to work at one place on your face at a time. The foundation dries quickly and if you dont get to it quick, ya might want to start over again. LOL. She recommended using either the 190 or 191 brush to apply.

I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!!

please post pic on the blog!!!! oh yeah did you get your "usual" color??????

Ladyvirtuous

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
please post pic on the blog!!!! oh yeah did you get your "usual" color??????

Yes, I did. I though judging by another poster's pics in the major thread, that it would run light...but it's really not that different. I took a look at both the foundation and the concealer and they are the same color as what I would wear.

ClaireAvril

can never have enough foundations!.. and if the concealer covers more than studio finish.. i want it too!

Sisa

Aaaah... I must ask my b/f tonight how to use the cam right... I don't know how you do these exact pics... my pics I made today are really indefinite
ssad.gif
th_dunno.gif

K_ashanti

Try it!!!! i was running ut of studio fix fluid anyway so i got this instead, if ended up not liking it i would have just exchanged, lol i always do that when some new comes out so i feel like i didn't waste money!!!!! this foundation is like MUFE HD and SFF had a baby!!!! it has something for everyone!!!!

marielle78

I bought the concealer in NW40 last night, and it is perfect for under my eyes. I tried the foundation in NC50 and it was way too dark. The NC45 foundation was missing. The MA said that it wasn't in the box. I will go back in a few days and check again, because the texture of these is wonderful.

TISH1124

I went and had my skin made up today and I normally wear NC45 and it was the same in this...But more perfect....she did my concealer in NC45 as well and it looks so perfect...But sometimes my eyes are darker as well so I also got the NC40 concealer