Xen Tan - sunless tanning range

glam8babe

omg i think ive just gave up on using sunbeds because ive found an amazing self tanner. Ive been searching for a few years for an amazing self tanner that doesnt smell, doesnt streak, doesnt turn orange, doesnt get in the way of your social life by having to apply it often etc. www.xen-tan.co.uk is a UK based website [duhh] but celebs in the US are swearing by this product including; lindsay lohan, Nicolette Sheridan, Shannon Elizabeth, Heidi from the Sugababes [uk] and many more! so if its good enough for the a-listers then im totally there!
They have their own body scrub which looks great because it doesnt leave an oily film or strip the skin unlike other scrubs that can be harsh on the skin. They have 4 different false tans; mousse, lotion, mist and one for the face. They also have a tan extender which you can apply days after applying your self tan and it will make it look as fresh and perfect like the first day of application. oh and also a bronzer compact [i wouldnt wanna buy this as theres tonnes of great bronzers out there]

The prices are very reasonable IMO and i think ill be buying the full range once i get some cash!

have any of you guys used Xen-Tan products?

MAC_addiction<3

i haven't tried it but if it does what it says then i definetly will, ive stopped using my fake tan full stop now because im fed up of the streaking and the smell. If you do try it let us know the verdict =] oh and Becky i made a new account ive added you on this one too
smiles.gif

x x x

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addiction<3
i haven't tried it but if it does what it says then i definetly will, ive stopped using my fake tan full stop now because im fed up of the streaking and the smell. If you do try it let us know the verdict =] oh and Becky i made a new account ive added you on this one too
smiles.gif

x x x

yeh im deffo gunna try it asap! im starting to go all pale =( and thanks for addin me hun!
smiles.gif

glam8babe

^^ you dont have to be! ive seen tonnes of websites that sell it that arent english just go on google and type XEN TAN

glam8babe

woohoo i got my first bottle today in the post. ordered it on saturday night online and it came this afternoon.
I got the xmas deal were you get the dark lotion and a free travel tan extender! so im gonna apply the dark lotion tonight because im having a night out tomorrow... then in a few days ill apply the tan extender.

ill tell you what ithink of it 2moro
smiles.gif
x

Dreamergirl3

I just saw this on QVC! Or was it HSN? Whatever, I saw it on a television shopping show and it looks really good. They showed two models, one light and one already tan, and it looked amazing on both of them! I was especially amazed at how it looked on the already tan woman, very natural. That is a must for me because I have a little tan right now with olive skin. If it goes on sale I really want to try it
smiles.gif

glam8babe

ok so i applied it.. it was very easy, no mess, no nasty smell [it smells of almond cherries! gorgeous] it dried instantly.
i woke up the next morning and i was soo dark - a lil too dark, then i went in the shower and lots of tan went down the plug hole and i was like ARGHHHH! but it was only the tint from when you first put it on. anyway i got out the shower, dried off and i had this gorgeous natural, olive colour and i love it! i really think this is the best fake tan around and ive tried do many from cheap to expensive and this has been the best

10/10

glam8babe

p.s i went clubbing too and you know when your dancing about and gettin drunk u get all sweaty with the hot flashing lights, smoke machiones etc. well usually when i wear other fake tans i get white patches from where i sweat [sounds sick!] but this hasnt!

glam8babe

i will when i get my digi cam for xmas! il be applying it again next week for my birthday
winks.gif
ill deffo post pics!

xsnowwhite

i really want to try this, I need a tan so bad lol.
And i completely know what you mean with white patches! I was using a fake tan and the inside of my elbows were all pale it was so bad

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsnowwhite
i really want to try this, I need a tan so bad lol.
And i completely know what you mean with white patches! I was using a fake tan and the inside of my elbows were all pale it was so bad

thats what happened to me with all other fake tans! it looks horrible lol and when it happens at the backs of ur legs
ssad.gif

lovelyweapon

i'm dying to try this since i'm in between tanning beds and self-tan. both have advantages and disadvantages, but i think i'll give this a try next paycheck! i've been skeptical because self-tanning sometimes is such a hassle reapplying and such

becky, if you can keep us posted with how long it lasts or if reapplying is a hassle etc. thanks for sharing!

MAC_addiction<3

i've got an airbrush tanning machine, does the top of the xen dark tanning mist come off does anyone know? so i can tip it into my airbrush?

Girl about town

Just saw this thread ! i use xentan too and it really is the best out there, looks really natural and is easy to use love it!!! i have tried them all and im not joking this really is the best.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
i'm dying to try this since i'm in between tanning beds and self-tan. both have advantages and disadvantages, but i think i'll give this a try next paycheck! i've been skeptical because self-tanning sometimes is such a hassle reapplying and such

becky, if you can keep us posted with how long it lasts or if reapplying is a hassle etc. thanks for sharing!

Well ive used it twice upto now [ on my full body both times] ive still got like over half a bottle left which is great! and it lasts for over a week if you moisturise your skin every 2 days... you can also get the XEN TAN tan extender [i got mine free when i bought the lotion] and that helps the colour come back to life and last a few more days.

Latest posts