Xen Tan - sunless tanning range

MEGCLARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
this is what it says on the xen tan website...

Say Bye-Bye to those in between “pale” days that occur between self-tanning applications and Hello to a natural looking even colour that won’t fade away!
Perfect for those who love to self-tan and those who don’t (or those who don’t want to admit it, their secret is completely safe with Transform).
TRANSFORM doesn’t look…smell…or feel…like a self-tanner. With a delicious scent—designed to appeal to both women and men alike—and a weightless texture, you can tan without even thinking about it. Just apply it as you would your daily moisturiser.
Before you start to think of all those sticky, smelly gradual tanners and decide to stop reading, Transform is different. - It is a completely non-sticky lotion that smells yummy and feels like…nothing…on your skin. It allows you to build a beautiful realistic tan daily, without even remembering you are wearing a self-tanner. Even in the hottest conditions the lotion will never feel sticky or leave an awful odour on your skin. Most daily tanners require a week of applying before you can see any results.
Transform’s Innovative time-release formula is completely unique as you actually see results with your very first application.

it sounds pretty good
greengrin.gif

THANKS!

xquizite

woop! i just ordered my xentan dark lotion w/ the scrub on nordstroms website & it comes with that transformer for free
smiles.gif
so as soon as i get it ill do a before and after on my arms...
i hope everything works well *crosses fingers*

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadee
hey
zHave you tried fake bake before and how would you compare it to xentan?

Which Fake Bake product, specifically? I've used the Mousse so I could tell you my experience with that if you like. I couldn't compare it to XenTan though as I haven't tried it *yet, hehe*

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadee
hey
zHave you tried fake bake before and how would you compare it to xentan?

i was gonna try fake bake ages ago after hearing all the raves, but now i looked at reviews on the net and theres quite alot of bad ones.. i guess xen tan is the most upto date self tanner which has the most benefits
thmbup.gif

Lissa

Here are my before and afters - as you can see I didn't get a dramatic tan but a nice subtle one.

The before and afters of the hands - they don't look very different but the first one below is the before pic! There really is a big difference though and in real life it's not patchy round the wrists like it looks in the photo in the 2nd pic.

Sorry about the scary ghost face one, that was the best one I had to show how pale I usually am! It's from a while back but I haven't tanned at all since (and don't worry, I did change the colour I was using for my brows after seeing that photo lol). The second one kind of shows that I have a golden glow.

I love this stuff! I thought it was so easy to put on and much nicer to use than say Fake Bake or St Tropez as it sank in much quicker, and I really hate that sticky feeling after tanning so this was much nicer. Doesn't stink as much either! And there's no orange-ness either, although it might look it a bit in the photos it's actually a nice brown.

It goes on the face well too, doesn't gather in the pores like other tans. This is all only one application, done on friday night. I went to Mac on saturday and am now NC25 in SFF
choochoo.gif

What do you think??

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Here are my before and afters - as you can see I didn't get a dramatic tan but a nice subtle one.

The before and afters of the hands - they don't look very different but the first one below is the before pic! There really is a big difference though and in real life it's not patchy round the wrists like it looks in the photo in the 2nd pic.

Sorry about the scary ghost face one, that was the best one I had to show how pale I usually am! It's from a while back but I haven't tanned at all since (and don't worry, I did change the colour I was using for my brows after seeing that photo lol). The second one kind of shows that I have a golden glow.

I love this stuff! I thought it was so easy to put on and much nicer to use than say Fake Bake or St Tropez as it sank in much quicker, and I really hate that sticky feeling after tanning so this was much nicer. Doesn't stink as much either! And there's no orange-ness either, although it might look it a bit in the photos it's actually a nice brown.

It goes on the face well too, doesn't gather in the pores like other tans. This is all only one application, done on friday night. I went to Mac on saturday and am now NC25 in SFF
choochoo.gif

What do you think??

You look great, so natural! Did you use Deep Bronze or Dark?

Anemone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Thanks! It was the Dark lotion

Great results!
thmbup.gif

On me it did turn my legs a bit orange... I'm starting to think I'm just immune to fake tans! Perhaps it's because I risked it and used the deep bronze instead of the dark lotion?
th_dunno.gif

shadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i was gonna try fake bake ages ago after hearing all the raves, but now i looked at reviews on the net and theres quite alot of bad ones.. i guess xen tan is the most upto date self tanner which has the most benefits
thmbup.gif

I am actually nc42/43 on my face but use fake tan on the rest of my body because its so pale so i can match my face. Using fake bake lotion is soo messy but the colour is great but once this is finished I will be buying xen tan. I can't stand the stained sheets, smell and the messiness anymore. Hopefully xen tan in dark will suit my skin tone.

shadee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Which Fake Bake product, specifically? I've used the Mousse so I could tell you my experience with that if you like. I couldn't compare it to XenTan though as I haven't tried it *yet, hehe*

I'm using the lotion
greengrin.gif

Lissa

I used gloves although it says not to on the website. I read somewhere that some people use a tanning mitt from M&S which is about £3 and is meant to be really good

glam8babe

i use my hands, and dip then in hot soapy water after i've done each part of my body, i think mitts are best for mouse false tans

browneyedbaby

Okay I've ordered the Dark lotion... I'm really nervous about applying it well but will do my best!!! Fingers crossed!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
Okay I've ordered the Dark lotion... I'm really nervous about applying it well but will do my best!!! Fingers crossed!

don't be nervous! it may look abit blotchy when you apply it, just make sure you rub it on every single part of your skin... then once you take a shower the next morning you will have a perfectly even golden brown tan
thmbup.gif

NatalieMT

Okay so I finally pressed the 'checkout' button on the Mousse Intense and the Tan Extender Travel Size. Came to just under £30 delivered which I thought was pretty good! Think I'm probably going to get a tanning mitt from Boots and apply it that way, I figured that'll probably be easiest since I'm not so good with the application part of things. It said the mousse was the easiest to apply anyway, which is why I went for it.

Quick question, when you leave it on over night, does it rub off on your sheets etc?

Anemone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
Okay so I finally pressed the 'checkout' button on the Mousse Intense and the Tan Extender Travel Size. Came to just under £30 delivered which I thought was pretty good! Think I'm probably going to get a tanning mitt from Boots and apply it that way, I figured that'll probably be easiest since I'm not so good with the application part of things. It said the mousse was the easiest to apply anyway, which is why I went for it.

Quick question, when you leave it on over night, does it rub off on your sheets etc?

Mine doesn't, but I always wait a little while before going to bed so it will have time to dry a bit.

Latest posts