Xen Tan - sunless tanning range

glam8babe

i never got a chance to do before & after photos but i usually sweat alot (gross i know!) and it never goes on my clothes, st tropez used to turn my clothes green but xen tan doesnt leave a thing!

xquizite

thanks girly...
one more thing, i was on the site...whats the diff between the Dark Lotion & Deep Bronze?

glam8babe

this is what it says on the xen tan UK website

What’s the difference between Deep Bronze and Dark Lotion?

Both offer an Instant Colour, if you favour a deep 'Dark Olive' Instant Colour, then we would recommend the Dark Lotion, if you prefer a slightly lighter 'milk chocolate' instant colour (enough to see where the tan is going), leaving a light olive glow, that develops throughout the day or night then Deep Bronze is the better option for you.
As Dark Lotion contains Nut Oils, it is intensely moisturising and is a great option for those with very dry skin. If you are new to self-tanning, we would recommend you give Deep Bronze a try initially, as it blends on the skin completely effortlessly, and dries almost immediately. It really is personal preference, a lot of our clients use both and alternate, as they recognise the remarkable benefits of both products.

hope that helps!

Lissa

Thanks for all the recs on this. I ordered some from hqhair.com yesterday with the code 'seven' which gives 20% off. With delivery it came to over £23 but then I read somewhere that lots of people in the UK get theirs from islandcosmetics.co.uk where the lotion is £20.49 including delivery all the time anyway - gutted!

I'm super pale, paler than NW15 I think, so will try to remember to do before and after pics when i put it on this weekend

Anemone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Thanks for all the recs on this. I ordered some from hqhair.com yesterday with the code 'seven' which gives 20% off. With delivery it came to over £23 but then I read somewhere that lots of people in the UK get theirs from islandcosmetics.co.uk where the lotion is £20.49 including delivery all the time anyway - gutted!

I'm super pale, paler than NW15 I think, so will try to remember to do before and after pics when i put it on this weekend

I think we might be twins! I'm really pale and I just ordered some Xen tan from Hqhair the other day, since there was a good discount!
tong.gif

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone
I think we might be twins! I'm really pale and I just ordered some Xen tan from Hqhair the other day, since there was a good discount!
tong.gif

Lol! It's crap being pasty when the sun comes out isn't it

xquizite

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
this is what it says on the xen tan UK website

What’s the difference between Deep Bronze and Dark Lotion?

Both offer an Instant Colour, if you favour a deep 'Dark Olive' Instant Colour, then we would recommend the Dark Lotion, if you prefer a slightly lighter 'milk chocolate' instant colour (enough to see where the tan is going), leaving a light olive glow, that develops throughout the day or night then Deep Bronze is the better option for you.
As Dark Lotion contains Nut Oils, it is intensely moisturising and is a great option for those with very dry skin. If you are new to self-tanning, we would recommend you give Deep Bronze a try initially, as it blends on the skin completely effortlessly, and dries almost immediately. It really is personal preference, a lot of our clients use both and alternate, as they recognise the remarkable benefits of both products.

hope that helps!

oh thanks! maybe ill get both lol
which one does everyone else use??

Anemone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
Lol! It's crap being pasty when the sun comes out isn't it

I don't usually mind but I'd like to not be nearly translucent all the time!
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xquizite
oh thanks! maybe ill get both lol
which one does everyone else use??

I bought the Deep Bronze one but I haven't received it yet.

glam8babe

in my honest opinion, i dont think i would bother getting deep bronze, it isnt as dark as the dark lotion so you may aswell get a gradual tanner for less than £10 than pay for a small bottle of the xen tan one that gives the same colour

i would get the dark lotion, ive heard good reviews about their mousse but the bottle is like half the size of the dark lotion so you get loads of product for the same price

Anemone

Quote:
in my honest opinion, i dont think i would bother getting deep bronze, it isnt as dark as the dark lotion so you may aswell get a gradual tanner for less than £10 than pay for a small bottle of the xen tan one that gives the same colour

i would get the dark lotion, ive heard good reviews about their mousse but the bottle is like half the size of the dark lotion so you get loads of product for the same price

I see what you mean, but I figured I'd get a smaller one to try out it's colour rather than be stuck with a huge bottle that makes me orange.
smiles.gif

I got mine in the mail today! I'm trying it out on my leg now. Smells like chocolate!

glam8babe

Quote:
I see what you mean, but I figured I'd get a smaller one to try out it's colour rather than be stuck with a huge bottle that makes me orange.
smiles.gif

honestly none of their products will make you orange, st tropez could look abit unnatural sometimes but when i used xen tan none of my friends beleived it was fake

Anemone

Quote:
honestly none of their products will make you orange, st tropez could look abit unnatural sometimes but when i used xen tan none of my friends beleived it was fake

Good to hear!
thmbup.gif
But I'm pale enough to have most products turn me into an oompa-loompa (or at least give me an unnatural skintone), so I didn't want to take any chances, haha!

glam8babe

Quote:
Good to hear!
thmbup.gif
But I'm pale enough to have most products turn me into an oompa-loompa (or at least give me an unnatural skintone), so I didn't want to take any chances, haha!

i see your paler than NW15, are you far off? because in winter im NW15 and i usually wear xen tan in winter and it looks like i just back from a holiday (abit darker than my avatar)

Anemone

Quote:
i see your paler than NW15, are you far off? because in winter im NW15 and i usually wear xen tan in winter and it looks like i just back from a holiday (abit darker than my avatar)

Not too far off, but enough to make it look unnatural.
ssad.gif

Are you wearing Xen tan in your avatar or is it a natural tan? Either way you look great!

glam8babe

Quote:
Not too far off, but enough to make it look unnatural.
ssad.gif

Are you wearing Xen tan in your avatar or is it a natural tan? Either way you look great!

thats my new natural tan lol just got back from my hols, but xen tan is abit darker but still looks natural

MEGCLARE

so it sounds like Dark Lotion is the way to go
but what is the
Xen Tan Transform!
I saw it on the Nordstrom website.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGCLARE
so it sounds like Dark Lotion is the way to go
but what is the
Xen Tan Transform!
I saw it on the Nordstrom website.

this is what it says on the xen tan website...

Say Bye-Bye to those in between “pale” days that occur between self-tanning applications and Hello to a natural looking even colour that won’t fade away!
Perfect for those who love to self-tan and those who don’t (or those who don’t want to admit it, their secret is completely safe with Transform).
TRANSFORM doesn’t look…smell…or feel…like a self-tanner. With a delicious scent—designed to appeal to both women and men alike—and a weightless texture, you can tan without even thinking about it. Just apply it as you would your daily moisturiser.
Before you start to think of all those sticky, smelly gradual tanners and decide to stop reading, Transform is different. - It is a completely non-sticky lotion that smells yummy and feels like…nothing…on your skin. It allows you to build a beautiful realistic tan daily, without even remembering you are wearing a self-tanner. Even in the hottest conditions the lotion will never feel sticky or leave an awful odour on your skin. Most daily tanners require a week of applying before you can see any results.
Transform’s Innovative time-release formula is completely unique as you actually see results with your very first application.

it sounds pretty good
greengrin.gif

Anemone

Quote:
thats my new natural tan lol just got back from my hols, but xen tan is abit darker but still looks natural

You're looking very summery and fresh!
smiles.gif

The Xen tan on my leg has so far given off a nice smell and a subtle good-looking colour! Woo!
th_DANCE.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
You're looking very summer and fresh!
The Xen tan on my leg has so far given off a nice smell and a subtle good-looking colour! Woo!
th_DANCE.gif

thankyou
winkiss.gif

thats great to hear!

Latest posts