Xen Tan - sunless tanning range

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addiction<3
i've got an airbrush tanning machine, does the top of the xen dark tanning mist come off does anyone know? so i can tip it into my airbrush?

yes the top comes off
smiles.gif

lovelylass

Hi

Just wanted to say this I agree that this is a fab self tan!!
I use the lotion and the colour is sooooooo good. And it doesnt smell like the other self tans!!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylass
Just thought - if you like i will do a before and after on my legs?. I can put some on later.

that would be great! i stil havent done one yet lol but you can tell from most of my FOTD's my recent ones is my natural colour and ones around xmas/new year are wearing XEN.
Im gonna wear it again this week so ill take sme pics then

mollythedolly

Can you use it on your face? I don't want to buy the face one because I want to buy it from HSN (where it's cheaper).

ShortnSassy

I know they sell it at the Nordstrom near me. I think you can buy it on their website too. Everyone I know who uses this swears by it. I want it!

lovelyweapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylass
Just thought - if you like i will do a before and after on my legs?. I can put some on later.

If you can, I think we'd all appreciate it! I just bought the Dior Bronzing Gel but I'm thinking of buying Xen-Tan as soon as I run out. Keep us posted and thanks!!
thmbup.gif

Brittni

I bought the DEEP BRONZE lotion about a month or so ago after reading about it on many beauty blogs!

It worked really well. Although it promises not to smell like DHA, I have a very good nose I guess because I can still smell the DHA although there is a lovely "vanilla" (smells chocolate to me!) scent that goes with. It really developed overnight into a beautiful color though I do think it was a little orange after it developed but I think that is because I didn't shower right after the next day. The color was very even and I used it on my face (diluted with olay lotion) and it worked great! I only have used it once because I'm lazy but it's totally worth it and I'm looking forward to using it all summer.
greengrin.gif
I will also try to do before/after pics... Ill try to put it on tonight! Woo.

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
If you can, I think we'd all appreciate it! I just bought the Dior Bronzing Gel but I'm thinking of buying Xen-Tan as soon as I run out. Keep us posted and thanks!!
thmbup.gif

Please let us all know which you liked better and why. The Dior is the one I want to try next when my Xen runs out.

NatalieMT

I'm seriously considering buying this. I'm so so so pale do you guys think this is a product that would work for me? I'm going back to Orlando in a few months and I hate being the only untanned person there (I hate being untanned anywhere to be honest!). I always have trouble with application of fake tan, is this product coloured so you can see where you put it?

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I'm seriously considering buying this. I'm so so so pale do you guys think this is a product that would work for me? I'm going back to Orlando in a few months and I hate being the only untanned person there (I hate being untanned anywhere to be honest!). I always have trouble with application of fake tan, is this product coloured so you can see where you put it?

im VERY naturally pale.. NW15-NW20 in winter time and it works perfect! it is coloured/tinted so you can see exactly where you apply it so it avoids streaking n stuff.
its amazing
smiles.gif

Brittni

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT

I'm pale, too. I'm not even a NW/NC15. It is coloured enough to see where you're putting it depending on how thick you put it on and the lighting. I wouldn't say it's extremely easy nor extremely difficult to see. HTH!

Carlyx

I was reading about this on another forum. I only use St Tropez but would like a change to a better one
greengrin.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyx
I was reading about this on another forum. I only use St Tropez but would like a change to a better one
greengrin.gif

ohh carly.. beleive me this is WAY better than st tropez
i used to wear st tropez from the age of 14 until i was 16 NON STOP! i loved it but i hated how it can turn your clothes abit green from the tint and also rub off easily

xen tan doesnt go onto your clothes... it lasts wayyy longer than st tropez and its very moisturizing. along with many other positives lol but i could be here all day

ellienellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
p.s i went clubbing too and you know when your dancing about and gettin drunk u get all sweaty with the hot flashing lights, smoke machiones etc. well usually when i wear other fake tans i get white patches from where i sweat [sounds sick!] but this hasnt!

That's one of the reasons I stopped using fake tans (when I sweated, it came off...)

I must give this one a go!

Thanks for the recommendation hun, I just read about it in the newspaper today as well!!

glamBelle

I bought some of the Xen-Tan from HSN, and it works great. I have tried SunLabs Dark Sunsation and was happy with the results, but Xen-Tan works awesome on me! It also doesn't wear off funny, and leave the patches on my elbows that I hate so much. I've been using it for around 2 weeks, and I think I may have found my HG sunless tanner.

xquizite

hey you guys.. i know im late, but i just found this thread...
ive been eyeing this Xen-Tan for awhile now, but reaaallly hesitant b/c ive been traumatized on past self tanners...

anyone ever get those before/after pics up??
does it leave any trace on your clothes if you sweat?? (btw i live in AZ so it gets realll hot! - i have no time to tan since im always inside!)

Thanks in advance!