Xen Tan - sunless tanning range

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
Okay so I finally pressed the 'checkout' button on the Mousse Intense and the Tan Extender Travel Size. Came to just under £30 delivered which I thought was pretty good! Think I'm probably going to get a tanning mitt from Boots and apply it that way, I figured that'll probably be easiest since I'm not so good with the application part of things. It said the mousse was the easiest to apply anyway, which is why I went for it.

Quick question, when you leave it on over night, does it rub off on your sheets etc?

I wore some old pyjamas and it was all over them, but washed out easily

glam8babe

yeh just wear some old pjamas and put an old sheet down, but i've never got it on my sheets it will probs be the same for the mousse

NatalieMT

Thanks everyone, I'll probably just put an old sheet over the top of my other one and sleep in underwear, hopefully to avoid a night time disaster. Failing that I'll sleep on a towel or something ha ha!

Bought my St. Tropex mitt today - now all I need is the actual product. I'm sort of apprehensive about doing my face though. I'm only going to use the tan until the end of August then I'll go back to being pale. I just don't want to spend all Summer in Florida looking like a ghost.

MAC_addiction<3

Ive been using Xen Tan for around 4 months or something now and i love it, love the colour as im sort of olive toned anyway so the colour is not too dark for me and love the staying power, the only problem i have with it is.. My skins really uneven & patchy at the moment and i have to wear foundation on my face and i can't find one that matches the colour of Xen Tan so my face is a diferent colour to the Xen tan on my neck which i HATE. I've tried so many foundations including MAC and including adding bronzing drops etc to my current foundation but Xen Tan on me has a very slight yellowish tint to it and its impossible to match. I was wondering whether to try the Xen Tan perfect bronze compact bronzer on top of my foundation? But not sure if this will help at all. Does any one have a solution?

thankss x

Anemone

Thought I should bump this! Remembered this thread when I was applying Xen tan the other day. It's definitely the product that's given me the nicest colour out of all the ones I've tried in recent years!
smiles.gif
How's everyone doing in their quest for a less pale shade?

MAC_addiction<3

Ive solved my problem think ive finally found a foundation that matches
smiles.gif
i loveee this stuff! It's such a natural colour no one can tell im wearing fake tan..ive never had it streak either! i wear it all the time, re apply every 4 -5 days and use a moisturizer with a hint of false tan every day in between applications and it lasts perfectly
smiles.gif
i use latex gloves when putting it on and then take them off just to do the tops of my hasnds
smiles.gif
i love the darkness of the tan, but then again ive got olive tones in my skin anyway. x

Latest posts