Your FAVOURITE Nars Lipglosses & Lipsticks!!!

MisaMayah

Hey ladies, I'm really getting into Nars and already have a couple lipglosses and two lippies from them.

Glosses:
Turkish Delight (my abfab FAV)
Striptease
Moonlight
Sweet dreams
Orgasm

Lipsticks:
Dolce Vita
Sexual Healing

Any recommendations would be higly appreciated too! I have a pic on my profile but pls excuse the orange-ness!! I'm not orange at all!
Im really into my pinks and caramels at the mo.

Beauty Mark

I wear Red Lizard as my HG red lipstick, but it might not work on you. I'm a bit paler than you. I also like wearing Gipsy. I find trying on lipstick to be the best or at least swiping them to see them in person, particularly with reds. I find what works for me doesn't always work for someone with a similar coloring.

I have (and adore) Orgasm and Dolce Vita, so you might also like Baby Doll lip lacquer. It's very pink, but can be toned down to your liking. It's a fun color. I love using it when my clothes are sort of dark and I really want something to pop.

Ethel

You might like Viva Las Vegas. I'm too cool toned and really prefer mattes, but it's a pretty shimmering beige, YLBB.

hunnybun

not an original reply -- but orgasm. not just my fav nars gloss, but my fav gloss, period. something about it just makes my skin tone look so pretty. i'm on my fourth tube!!

funny thing is, i don't really like the blush in the same shade... weird, huh?

bebs

I have well three, two of them you might like and one might be a little bit to dark for your taste.

scandel - its a really nice pink brown color
frisky summer - a beautiful raspberry pink
boogie nights - a beautiful dark raspberry thats like wow (this is my fav lipgloss color from nars evver)

dressedtokill

Giza!! I went to NARS today to try out some new products, and the MA turned me onto this gloss because it's her favorite. It's the perfect peachy/nude shade.

clwkerric

My absolute favorite lipstick from NARS is Sexual Healing!! My favorite gloss is Moon Fleet! I love both of them!

lara

My favourite NARS combo is Venice lipstick over Jilted Love liner. The perfect soft-but-not-baby pink duo.
smiles.gif

foxyqt

i like Frisky Summer and Sandpiper lipglosses =) i so wanna try the new Sexual Healing l/s!

Love Always Ivy

i recently picked up Orgasm gloss and Galaxy Girl l/s. galaxy girl kind of reminds me of mac vgv, but more of a gold frost. ive been wearing those literalyl everyday since i got em. well that is until i picked up Turkish Delight gloss and Viva Las Vegas last night. love love love Turkish delight. i havent tried on my Viva Las Vegas since unfortunately i picked up one that was broken. so mad. im gonna exchange it after class today.

i really love NARs glosses. i wanna collect them all.

frocher

Dolce Vita and Sexual Healing are beautiful colors, if you are looking for a bold red, try Trans Siberian.

heeltohaunch

Lipgloss: Gothika

Lipstick: I only have Kiss and Hindu that I got as a gift, I love the colors but I find them drying

3jane

lipstick:
barbarella
casablanca
cat fight
dolce vita
gypsy

lipgloss: n/a, not so much a gloss person

Caffy

lipgloss: Turkish Delight
Moonfleet
Striptease
Metis

Lipstick: Honolulu Honey
Belle de Jour
Schiap

kblakes

I just bought my first Nars this week and I spent forever deciding between Gothika and Scandal. I finally chose Scandal but Gothika will be bought next paycheck.