Your FAVOURITE Nars Lipglosses & Lipsticks!!!

HockeyChick04

Can't believe no one has said this yet but my FAVORITE is Pillow Talk lg. I got it in the love set with Orgasm blush and Sex Machine matte pencil. Pillow Talk is my MLBB shade for sure. It's pinky enough that it looks like I was biting my lips, just flushed a bit, but adds a great shine. Will be re-buying when I run out for sure!

For reference so far I have Pillow Talk lg, Orgasm lg, Sunset Strip lg, Sex Machine matte pencil, and Chelsea Girls lacquer (looks amazing over Creme D'Nude by MAC). I plan on buying more very soon!

sharkbytes

Best nude lip EVER: NARS Belle du Jour. ah-may-zing!!! And for reds, I really love Scarlet Empress too. Such a deep bold red without that magenta overtone that a lot of reds have.

Glosses, I only have Harlow and Turkish Delight, but they're both beautiful. Eventually, I'll grab a couple more because they seem less sticky than the MAC to me.

sassyclassy

I have the lip gloss in Orgasm..I like it. I actually wanted some sort of lip gloss and had no idea what I wanted, but was recommended this from an associate at Sephora and it's a nice peachy colour
yes.gif

foxxylatina07

My favorite lipgloss from NARS are the lip lacquers they last a long time. My favorites are Butterfield 8 (a really nice chocolate brown), Chelsea Girls (a nude beige) and Sweet Charity (a pink mauve.)

I only tried one of their lippies and that was Schiap a really nice fuschia. However, I found it to be a bit drying and expensive. Either way I found something similar and cheaper.

*Note I only got the lip lacquers back when they were $22 bucks and now they're $24.

I'm in love with Chelsea Girls because you can basically use it with any lipstick. For e.g I tried it with MAC's Show Orchid to tone it down a bit and it looked so beautiful. I already have a back up of this because I'm almost done with it after almost 2 years. So they last a looooonge time. HTH
winks.gif

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxylatina07
My favorite lipgloss from NARS are the lip lacquers they last a long time. My favorites are Butterfield 8 (a really nice chocolate brown), Chelsea Girls (a nude beige) and Sweet Charity (a pink mauve.)

I only tried one of their lippies and that was Schiap a really nice fuschia. However, I found it to be a bit drying and expensive. Either way I found something similar and cheaper.

*Note I only got the lip lacquers back when they were $22 bucks and now they're $24.

I'm in love with Chelsea Girls because you can basically use it with any lipstick. For e.g I tried it with MAC's Show Orchid to tone it down a bit and it looked so beautiful. I already have a back up of this because I'm almost done with it after almost 2 years. So they last a looooonge time. HTH
winks.gif

I love Butterfield 8! It's a lovely colour, so similar to the natural colour of my lips. I also love the shades of NARS lipsticks, but you're right, they're a bit drying.

miss-lilly

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned yet my favorite l/s in the world:

Russian Doll
heart.gif

I also love Christina, Niagara, Rouge D' Enfer, Dolce Vita lipsticks and Sierra Matte Velvet pencil
love.gif

mandycd

I LOVE the lip lacquers!! Chelsea Girls is the perfect nude. I also LOVE Nepoli l/s... it's impossible to go wrong with Nars!!!

010.jpg

002.jpg

(I know, I need a new camera... it's Nars' fault I can afford one)

barbie.doll

L/S:
Honolulu Honey
Roman Holiday
Viva Las Vegas
Barbarella

Laquer:
Chelsea Girls
Baby doll

Lipgloss:
Turkish Delight
Striptease
Giza
Sunset Strip
Orgasm

smiles.gif

All lovely colors

Caipirinha

I love Barbarella, Manhunt and Zou Zou (lacquer), are so beautiful!
I particularly like Zou Zou, I don´t understand why it was withdrawn.

cloudsweare

Flamenco lipstick. Wearing it right now and I love it.

I thought I lost it. But, found it when I was searching for my iPod charger last night.
greengrin.gif

foxxylatina07

My favorite ones are
Chelsea Girls lip lacquer (My HG) I can layer it with almost any lipstick. Gotta love it.

Butterfield 8

and now Female Trouble . I guess that's it

Oh and Sweet Charity

Can you believe that I have finished both pots of CG and SC? They lasted me about 2 years. I just started a new pot of CG wheeh.
yahoo.gif
LOL let me stop I'm rambling too much.

Latest posts