Your FAVOURITE Nars Lipglosses & Lipsticks!!!

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Kuuipo you are the NARS queen!!! thanks x
do you have pics of yourself wearing NARS lipglosses?

My scanner and camera were crushed after my last apt. moving adventure. I haven't replaced them yet.....
ssad.gif

ewlialovesme

I still haven't gotten round to trying Rouge D'Enfer and Spanish Red (per Kuuipo's suggestion), but I had fun playing with NARS glosses at Space NK the other day. I ended up getting Bad Education, and really liked Rose Gitane, Chantaco, and Stella too. I am curious about Daredevil but wonder if that would be too shocking on me (red, GLOSSY lips! aagh!)

These days I find myself being more bored with MAC's lipsticks, and heading for the NARS instead. I love how sophisticated and "modern classic" they look on me.

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
I love mixing NARS lipglosses together.

My recent fav combo is Stolen Kisses with Rose Birman

I dont know why I always forget to try mixing glosses together! I think because the majority of mine are MAC and they're kinda thick in texture already so I dont wanna overload myself my mixing them together,lol. But Nars would be better since those are thinner. Thanks =)

Trista

My fave NARS lippies are actually reds/magentas. I love Afghan Red, Fire Down Below and the matte lip pencil in Damned. Love their lipsticks- long lasting and rich.

ewlialovesme

I finally got myself Rouge d'Enfer. It is everything I expected it to be. I am so in love.

I also got Gipsy - for a sheer, everyday look.

I also swatched Spanish Red, and I think this one is going to be my new obsession. Kuuipo, thanks for the rec - are we lipstick twins?

This time I was at Liberty's, where the NARS counter is right by the window, so I didn't have to run out to look at colours in the sunlight. I'm probably going to go back again. Sigh.

DirtyPlum

I'm NC40 and my Nars collection is small but I love most of it...
I recommend Chihuahua (soft light pink), Pillow Talk (pink) and Tempest(nude) lg and Dolce Vita l/s... checked out Honolulu Honey ls today and liked it a lot!! That will deffo be my next nude colour once by 1 billion MAC ones have run out.

I also have Orgasm lipgloss (and blush) and have to say - I'm not a fan!

My favorites are:

Glosses:
Moonfleet
Greek Holiday
Sunset Strip
Bad Education
Babe
Supervixen
Sandpiper
Orgasm

Lipstick:
Barbarella
Galaxy Girl
Schiap
Promiscuous
Belle du Jour
Hot Voodoo
Roman Holiday
Heatwave

Velvet Mattes: (lipstick in a pencil)
Dolce Vita
Cafe con Leche
Belle du Jour
Sex Machine
Dragon Girl
Roman Holiday

Lip Laquer:
Chelsea Girls
Hot Wired
Galactica
Capucine

winks.gif

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewlialovesme
I finally got myself Rouge d'Enfer. It is everything I expected it to be. I am so in love.

I also got Gipsy - for a sheer, everyday look.

I also swatched Spanish Red, and I think this one is going to be my new obsession. Kuuipo, thanks for the rec - are we lipstick twins?

This time I was at Liberty's, where the NARS counter is right by the window, so I didn't have to run out to look at colours in the sunlight. I'm probably going to go back again. Sigh.

Love your taste in lipstick.

vanilla_addict

i so far only own one lip stick niagara and one lip gloss striptease.. and what i know for sure is that i LOOOOVE striptease lip gloss to death!!
love.gif

jardinaires

i'm also a fan of orgasm gloss, and striptease too

but!
giza lipgloss, i've recently fallen in love with this as well as barbarella lipstick
smiles.gif

florabundance

I have Giza and Turkish Delight, thanks to my mum, who bought them for me as a small (or not so small, they're quite expensive!) well done for good exam results back in January and I love them.

I wanted Turkish Delight ever since i saw it on Kim K (lame, i know), and also i'm Turkish so i was like "omg wow i have to have it" (also very lame lol). It's such a gorgeous colour, but it's funny I use it so sparingly. NARS m/u always seems so precious to me. Whereas MAC is more a mix of trashy (in a good way), glam and precious.

And Giza was my mums choice. It's a gorgeous nude, peachy colour. I'm a big nude lip fan
smiles.gif

nico

Nars has amazing red lipsticks.I'd buy Fire Down Below and Shanghai Express if I didn't have too much red lipsticks
tong.gif

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico
Nars has amazing red lipsticks.I'd buy Fire Down Below and Shanghai Express if I didn't have too much red lipsticks
tong.gif

I totally agree with you! I think NARS red lipsticks are amazing, velvety and long-lasting. I have Transeruope Express, Trans Siberian and Shanghai Express and they are all lovely, their shades are really unique.

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
I'm NC40 and my Nars collection is small but I love most of it...
I recommend Chihuahua (soft light pink), Pillow Talk (pink) and Tempest(nude) lg and Dolce Vita l/s... checked out Honolulu Honey ls today and liked it a lot!! That will deffo be my next nude colour once by 1 billion MAC ones have run out.

I also have Orgasm lipgloss (and blush) and have to say - I'm not a fan!

I also recommend Barbarella l/s (peachy nude=LOVE)
Niagara l/s (pinky peach)
Roman Holiday l/s (pretty baby pink)

Ikara

I don't know if I'm the only one but I absolutely love Christina l/s! I usually put Gothika l/g on top. Must take pics of them hahaha

Latest posts