Your FAVOURITE Nars Lipglosses & Lipsticks!!!

Kuuipo

I have a couple dozen of their lipsticks, but the ones I get compliments on when I wear them are Pigalle and Klute. These are kind of pinky brown colors. They are good alternatives to nude lips,and great for everyday wear. I have gold skin and generally these colors I avoid, but they are univerally flattering. I also love rouge d'enfer,first bite,tamango,catfight,noubia,and kiss very much for everyday use.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*My fave glosses are Giza, Turkish Delight, Stolen Kisses, Moon Fleet, & Chihuahua!!! I love Nars glosses...they are the best I've ever used!!!*~*

Deena

Sweet Dreams l/g is my all-time favorite...I also like Orgasm, Turkish Delight, Chihuahua, Babe and Foul Play.
Lipsticks: Belle de Jour, Vera Cruz, Masai and Dolce Vita.
Lip Laquers: Baby Doll, Dialbo and Eros.

Kuuipo

Today I picked up Viridiana( a deeply staining opaque wine red), Blonde Venus (a honey nude-opaque),Catfight (Matte dusty pink brown with lilac undertones-think Angelina Jolie's lipstick) and Promiscuous (Golden shimmery nude). These are replacements for the ones I've used down to nothing, so I really love these colors. I look for opaque lipsticks that can hold a gloss or laquer or can be matted down-which is very "in" this fall and winter according to Ayako (NARS makeup director). To get the mattest look possible I use MUFE Matte Lip, and to get lipstick to last an entire day and be waterproof I use MUFE Lip Seal.Lip Seal is not sucessful over a heavy gloss, however. I'm all about dramatic eyes but I have full lips so I like shades that are not too red or too shiny. I do really like shine-but not for work.....

Cutey

I bought my first NARS products the famous Orgasm blush ( i still cant get over the name) and 2 lip glosses : Orgasm and Chihuahua. I took a long time deciding what glosses to take i think i will be going back there very, very soon!

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
I'm looking into trying lip stains--any opinions on the NARS Lip Stain Gloss?

i have 2 Sayonara and Victiore. they have a weird texture, as the name implies like a lip stain trying to be a gloss - it looks kind of creamy but feels dry but slick at the same time?.
to apply, all you have to do is put a light dot and dab from the wand on the lower lip and spread with a lip brush and thats enough to color both lips. i kind of press my lips together and wait a minute or two then blot with a tissue. theyre super pigmented and matte - lots will come off when you blot but youre left with instense color stained on your lips. top off with a gloss for a cute shine and youre pretty good to go. the stain isnt super indelible, it does come off a little when you eat or drink, but you still will have some color left afterwards still. but it is a stain gloss, so i dont think its meant to be super staying.

i havent worn either out really yet. im trying to find a good stain color i like that i can use with daily looks - i like alot of peachy nude colors lately. but these are great if you like darker pigmented looks

mustardgirl

I only own 3 NARS lipglosses (mostly because I already own a lot of MAC lipglasses) but I really like them: Turkish Delight, Striptease, Harlow
smiles.gif

I own a lot of lip products in palettes, but my favs are Chihuahua l/g, Dolce Vita l/s and my Veryyyyyy fav, Viva Las Vegas. Gorgeous shimmery nude! I love it.

Edit: Forgot to add the perfect pink Baby Love lip laquer.

Kuuipo

I love the laquers! I have a bunch of them. They are thick, mostly all lanolin...lanolin is the closest thing to human sebum (oil) so they are very emolliant. They are also heavily pigmented-like pots of lipstick!
yahoo.gif

ewlialovesme

- Tanganyka (I always repurchase)
- Tamango
- Pigalle

I want to try more reds. Rouge D'Enfer is looking very appealing right now.

Kuuipo

Giza ia paler and Pinker. Chihuahua is kind of a more peach with a bit of nude to cut it. NARS described Chihuacua as Guava and Giza as Nectar, but to me its pale pink and peach-mocha. I really like Chihuahua -esp. over Barbarella, Blonde Venus, Morrocco, Belle de Jour, Honolulu Honey, Tangynika, Tamango, Promiscuous, and Dolce Vita. Chihuahua is a warmer shade.

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewlialovesme
- Tanganyka (I always repurchase)
- Tamango
- Pigalle

I want to try more reds. Rouge D'Enfer is looking very appealing right now.

Judging on your choices you would like Rouge D'Enfer, but you would like Spanish Red a whole lot too!