MAC Zac Posen Collection (February 24, 2016)

Tarabotti

The only items i'm even vaguely considering are the eye palette and the nude lipstick.

This is so annoying! They finally come out with a rewards program and so far i'm not seeing anything in any collection i really want!

Being a newish convert to MAC, I will be buying things that I don't have yet. I still haven't bought any of the Velvetease Collection or the Retro Matte liquid lipsticks. MAC's recent collections haven't been all that exciting to me.

Honi

Releases February 24th online at the .se and .dk sites, In store (Magasin Kgs. Nytorv, Magasin Århus, Mac Pro CPH, Åhlens city sthlm, NK, Steen & Strøm and Oslo City on Feb 25th.

Myth

A MAC mua swatched Sheer Madness on MAC's Snapchat and it looked so pretty. Looked like a sheer version of Highlights from MIB

Honi

Darling Clementine is really pretty, I'll try to get some pictures up asap (But first I need a nap lol) ??????

Marsha Pomells

Darling Clementine is really pretty, I'll try to get some pictures up asap (But first I need a nap lol) ������

It reminds me of Morange, but a tad darker and more matte (of course). Still skipping, just gonna stay on this thread for swatches.

Honi

It reminds me of Morange, but a tad darker and more matte (of course). Still skipping, just gonna stay on this thread for swatches.
Ill make sure to do some comparison swatches with Morange, but yeah that was the first thing I thought aswell. :)

Honi

Let's see if this works, got a ton of pictures of Darling Clementine for you. The packaging has the same dimensions as the Proenza Schouler ones but has a completely different surface to it. The formula is incredibly creamy whilst still being very pigmented and quite (Not 100%) matte. I get between 5-6 hours of wear out of this one depending on how much I eat/drink

Edit: My text didnt show up!

Lipstick swatches: Scarlet Ibis, Margherita, Darling Clementine & Morange

Attachments

• mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine.png
    mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine.png
    481 KB · Views: 122
  • mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine2.png
    mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine2.png
    536 KB · Views: 137
  • mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine3.png
    mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine3.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 106
  • mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine4.png
    mac zac posen 2016 lipstick darling clementine4.png
    557.9 KB · Views: 317
  • fotd eotd zac posen darling clementine.png.jpg
    fotd eotd zac posen darling clementine.png.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Let's see if this works, got a ton of pictures of Darling Clementine for you. The packaging has the same dimensions as the Proenza Schouler ones but has a completely different surface to it. The formula is incredibly creamy whilst still being very pigmented and quite (Not 100%) matte. I get between 5-6 hours of wear out of this one depending on how much I eat/drink

Yep... Just a matte Morange. Thanks Honi.

MissLiLaC

:confused::confused:

I wish I could suit orange like that!! Stunning on you! :bowdown: I'm deciding whether to get the eye Z palette .. they seem sheer from the swatches I've seen but the colours are very pretty :confused:

GreenEyedAllie

Thank you for the gorgeous pics! It looks very very nice on you. Close enough to Morange for me to pass though.

leonah

@honi you look great as always in these type of colors :D ty!

I think I will only get dangerously red since the haute contour duo seem to be way orange :x

NaomiH

It's up on Nordies and MAC, I just ordered Dangerously Red and think I'll skip everything else. Flamingo Park took quite a few of my pennies. Lol

NaomiH

Oh and there is free two day shipping using code MAC for orders over $45 and code TWODAY gets you 2 day shipping for $2 on any size order.

montREALady

I haven't been paying attention to this collection because I swore all the lipsticks were lustres but now I think I want Dangerously Red.

VixenwithFixens

I bought the whole collection except for the brushes and trans powder. My birthday is tomorrow so it's a gift to myself :) Were there supposed to be two Contour/Blush compacts or am I tripping?

Latest posts