MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

brumblebee

sorry but I couldn't find any active threads about back2mac and I have a question about the travel sized strobe creams and the other travel products that are approx. 30 ml. can you back2mac these? and do you need two small ones to count as one in that case?

The website says they do not accept travel sized products for B2M.

iqaganda

12797779_1538613066436348_306677524_n.jpg

rebeccabmakeup

Which collection are these lippies from?

Looked at the wrong part... If that's the whole collection, looks very meh.

exactly.. It is looking very meh.. :/

Miss Dynamite

So is MAC dying or what? Lowering prices, only 1 collection per month, hardly any posts on this section of the forums anymore...what is going on?

Miss Dynamite

Lowering prices? Not over here. I wish!

That sucks...over here, they've lowered the prices of the 15x palettes from $85 to $65, the 9x palettes and the Veluxe Pearlfusion Palettes from $40 to $32 so far. I wonder if they will do it for anything else.

leonah

Lowering prices? Not over here. I wish!

I know right! pfft. I saw on chicprofile blog that the repromote of the palettes in europe would cost 120 for the x15 palettes but that is basically -5 euro only which is not the same as 65$...

B

Buffy89

I know right! pfft. I saw on chicprofile blog that the repromote of the palettes in europe would cost 120 for the x15 palettes but that is basically -5 euro only which is not the same as 65$...

I'm not quite sure about the Euro/Dollar exchange rate, but at least it feels to me as if it was twice as expensive here. That's why I'll never purchase a x15 palette at home. Might buy it one fine day when I might visit the US again. I hope at least the Select program will be introduced here as well.

Marsha Pomells

I'm not quite sure about the Euro/Dollar exchange rate, but at least it feels to me as if it was twice as expensive here. That's why I'll never purchase a x15 palette at home. Might buy it one fine day when I might visit the US again. I hope at least the Select program will be introduced here as well.

Neither have I. But it is cheaper to buy from the US, once you have worked out the conversion rates. Example... 4 Vamplify glosses are $80 (roughly), in pounds it's between £40 - £50. In euros, roughly €60 - €65.

verorl

I don't think MAC is dying... But in the beginning, they would put out way fewer collections, but they were good collections! Every product was great. Then they got bought by EL, and they started the collection madness, putting out several each month... I would go by and buy entire collections, now I pick and choose because there is way too much coming out.

I would be OK if they did maybe 4-5 big collections a year with several mini collections and product launches and bring back the high quality levels they used to have. I also feel that the prices got too high for what the product is with so many constant price increases. Maybe the price reductions in the palettes are a way of compensating for this.

Latest posts