$10 off $50

sweetkitty

Doesn't work for Canadians, did we not get a code too?
thud.gif

allthingsglam

I came to post this I can't believe Mac giving out discounts to non pro members I was like To bad I don't want or need anything right now But I'm loving this

fur4elise

But I'm loving this
^^^^^^ I know! Right?!?
wtff.gif
My mouth hit the floor when I saw the total! My pro palette of four (4) colors is showing $28 in my basket!!! I'm like this has to be a mistake...and I am hurrying, trying to make sure I have what I want and make my purchase before it disappears.

sweetkitty

They gave 20% off years ago, I remember I went nuts and bought a ton of eyeshadows, it was a friends & family promo code.

fur4elise

They gave 20% off years ago, I remember I went nuts and bought a ton of eyeshadows, it was a friends & family promo code.
I think I remember that one...and that was quite a while ago! And it was a one time deal. This is crazy though...my custom e/s palette went from $48 to $28! Clearly I am stunned...and the deed is done now! :D

ricecracker

OMG I can't stop buying. I am OBSESSED!!!! So happy about this promotion. Lipstickzzzz eyelinerzzzzzz for dayzzz!!!! #macaddict #blessed

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
My first thought was, "Is this a phishing scam?"
rofl.gif

Here's hoping MAC will give us more promos, discounts, and samples in the future!
drinks.gif

fur4elise

The webpage is slow at the moment as well.
Yes. The new site appears to take a lot of time to load pages, sooooo sloooooow...I am so used to click click click and you are where you need to be.

I did place my order and the discount they offered me went through with no problem. I was wrong with the e/s palette pricing. 2 of the colors I selected are missing from the palette I ordered.
th_wallbash.gif

Maybe MAC just isn't seeing the retail traffic it did a few years ago.
shrugs.gif
Like I mentioned before I was part of the no/low buy group last year and looking at my past orders...the last thing I was excited enough to purchase was from the 2013 Tropical Taboo release... Exactly 2 years ago!
blink.gif

lmcmullen

God their new website design SUCKS. Even with the discount it sucks so bad I don't feel like ordering anything from it!!!

You can't seem to search on finish nor on limited edition status of items.

Whoever approved this design and let it into production should be canned, really.

LV2EVOLVE

God their new website design SUCKS. Even with the discount it sucks so bad I don't feel like ordering anything from it!!! You can't seem to search on finish nor on limited edition status of items. Whoever approved this design and let it into production should be canned, really.
It took me almost 30 mins to place an order for the two new collections. Not even worth my time. I hate that it doesn't show items being added to the cart and then there are like five items each that are difficult to remove.