$10 off $50

Medgal07

I was excited about this, but I'm having a nightmare of a time navigating the new site. In my opinion, it's awful and not intuitive at all-- and I'm pretty good at computers/websites. Took a bunch of button clicks to be able to see only lipsticks from a certain collection. I don't want to search all 185 on the sidebar thing. Sigh!

But this offer is TEMPTING me. I haven't gotten anything from the Matte Lip collection because I was hoping to swatch in person and my counter STILL doesn't have it. :/
I haven't ordered anything form MAC in like FOREVER but when I saw that E-mail yesterday morning I ordered a couple of staples and they've already shipped.
So I guess what I heard is true....MAC has been losing money. This was a real hail Mary!!!!

I agree---the site redesign is TERRIBLE!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I came to post this
I can't believe Mac giving out discounts to non pro members
I was like
To bad I don't want or need anything right now
But I'm loving this
Perhaps they'll do it again. I saw it as an opportunity to get Fix+ which I love to refrigerate and spritz on before I leave the house, some concealer and a fluidline.

AnitaK

I haven't ordered anything form MAC in like FOREVER but when I saw that E-mail yesterday morning I ordered a couple of staples and they've already shipped.
So I guess what I heard is true....MAC has been losing money. This was a real hail Mary!!!!

I agree---the site redesign is TERRIBLE!!!!!

Perhaps they'll do it again. I saw it as an opportunity to get Fix+ which I love to refrigerate and spritz on before I leave the house, some concealer and a fluidline.
I hope so. It will be a great marketing strategy.

Medgal07

I just got another Email from MAC; "M·A·C Le Disko - Stand Out, Shine On. Plus, Don't Forget Your $10 Gift! Use Code MACFAN1".

Medgal07

Is there an expiration for the code? When does this end?
Fine print from the Email:
Receive $10 off every $50 you spend at maccosmetics.com. Offer valid through 11:59 PM MONDAY, JUNE 22, 2015 on orders shipped to U.S. addresses only. Offer is not applicable to Pro member's orders. Orders placed prior to the offer start or after the offer ends are not eligible. Offer not applicable towards the purchase of Gift Cards or eGift Cards. Minimum purchase required does not include sales tax, shipping and handling, gift wrap fees, or items noted as ineligible. Offer applies to authorized purchases only. Only authorized orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offer and to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.

AnitaK

Much better than encouraging product demand by limiting product supply.
werd.gif

DILLIGAF

The new site in a word is ....Busy.
Quote:Originally Posted by Medgal07

Do you mean busy, as in traffic or busy in terms of layout???

The layout. So much going on at once.

krstn1613

When adding the code to my order, this message appeared in red at the top:
Thanks for being a MAC Fan! Your code has been applied to your order. If you are not currently signed up to receive maccosmetics.com emails, you will be required to sign up prior to submitting your order, for the discount to apply at checkout. Note: Pro Members are not eligible for this offer. The discount will not apply during checkout.

AnitaK

MAC sent an email saying my order has shipped..and did not include a tracking number. The link to track the order isn't working either....
shrugs.gif

Ange1

What did everyone get? I did $150 exactly and got $30 off.

Stone, Matte Royal, D for Danger l/s
Fix+ Lavender
Definitive Sculpting powder
Funtabulous Dazzleglass
Nightmoth l/l
Face and body foundation

Some of the lippies are back ordered, but I'm uber excited! I haven't seen a mac discount in over 5 years!

sweetkitty

Ya turns out the code doesnt work for Canadians, I don't understand why they did that.

I had two of the Fix+ limited edition sprays in my cart, Mehr lipstick and strobe cream sample, took the $10 off code and it was $71 CAD..then when I clicked Paypal it told me hat I owe $68 USD, which amounts to about $84 CAD. WTF?

Needless to say, I didn't place the order :(

Latest posts