$10 off $50

Odelia

I emailed Mac a couple days ago asking why Canadians didn't get the same offer. Got a somewhat open ended reply saying that Canada would be getting a promo code in the very near future. Maybe enough Canadians complained because I just got an email saying $15 off a $75 purchase in celebration of the new website. So...MACFAN1 should now be working for Canada!

BrittLuvsMakeup

What did everyone get? I did $150 exactly and got $30 off.

Stone, Matte Royal, D for Danger l/s
Fix+ Lavender
Definitive Sculpting powder
Funtabulous Dazzleglass
Nightmoth l/l
Face and body foundation

Some of the lippies are back ordered, but I'm uber excited! I haven't seen a mac discount in over 5 years!
I ordered the following in two separate orders (I used the code twice):

D for Danger Lipstick
Men Love Mystery Lipstick
Hollywood Cerise Lipstick
Whirl Lipstick
Heroine Lip Pencil
Brown Script Eyeshadow Pro Palette Refill Pan
Coppering Eyeshadow Pro Palette Refill Pan
Ricepaper Eyeshadow Pro Palette Refill Pan
Luxury Powder Puff (2 Pack)

I hope they have more codes like this in the future! I hadn't shopped on the MAC website since October of last year so this was a great incentive for me to spend my money there again! However, the new website design was quite off putting so I'll probably go back to buying their stuff from Nordstrom.com again until they release another code, lol.

smileyt06

I went crazy with this sale. I am going to place my 5th order tonight. I figured why not since I wont be going to IMATS LA this upcoming year.

dash4

How is everyone using the code more than once? It won't let me.
It let me use it more than once on the same account.. ??

I was going to make a 3rd order, but the site is jammed right now.. my cart is full but it wont bring me to the check-out page..

So annoying.. anyone else having issues?

Anaphora

It let me use it more than once on the same account.. ?? I was going to make a 3rd order, but the site is jammed right now.. my cart is full but it wont bring me to the check-out page.. So annoying.. anyone else having issues?
It won't let me either. I hate this site redesign.

novocainedreams

It let me use it more than once on the same account.. ??

I was going to make a 3rd order, but the site is jammed right now.. my cart is full but it wont bring me to the check-out page..

So annoying.. anyone else having issues?
Yeah the site's being really slow with me...I actually haven't had problems with the site until today. But it wouldn't let me use the macfan1 code more than once. There's another macten code that works, but just for 10 off, it won't double(like if you spend $100) like the previous one.

dash4

Yeah the site's being really slow with me...I actually haven't had problems with the site until today. But it wouldn't let me use the macfan1 code more than once. There's another macten code that works, but just for 10 off, it won't double(like if you spend $100) like the previous one.
Well, I finally got to the check out page and it let me use the MACFAN1 coupon again on the same account... however, I am now stuck at the checkout page.

It is expires at 12:00am/midnight -- but what time zone? If it is EST - we only have 30 minutes.. errrrr.

Anaphora

Me too! It is freaking awful .. so not user-friendly. Well, I finally got to the check out page and it let me use the MACFAN1 coupon again on the same account... however, I am now stuck at the checkout page. It is expires at 12:00am/midnight -- but what time zone?  If it is EST - we only have 30 minutes.. errrrr.
I'm pretty sure it's EST. I can't even view my cart.

dash4

guess we know what to expect during the next new collection release..

oh.gif

Edit.. it just let me check out.. whew!
th_crazy.gif

novocainedreams

Edit.. it just let me check out.. whew!
th_crazy.gif
OK this is so WEIRD...it kept telling me the code was only for people signed up to the newsletter and I WAS, I used the code once already, but hey whatever, went and signed up AGAIN and lo and behold it works for me now! WTH MAC?!

Anaphora

I still can't get to checkout. This is so ridiculous. If I don't get through I'm going to do live chat tomorrow and see if they'll honor it.

dash4

OK this is so WEIRD...it kept telling me the code was only for people signed up to the newsletter and I WAS, I used the code once already, but hey whatever, went and signed up AGAIN and lo and behold it works for me now! WTH MAC?!
The site is so wonky!

Quote: Originally Posted by Anaphora

I still can't get to checkout. This is so ridiculous. If I don't get through I'm going to do live chat tomorrow and see if they'll honor it.
Were you able to get through?

Anaphora

I ended up grabbing: Macroviolet fluidline Looking Good fluidline Shade fluidline Lowlights fluidline Blitz & Glitz fluidline Foundation pump Studio Finish Concealer in NC15