20 and older!

Eye<3Colour

holy cow i was surprised to see how many teens are on the board that look so much older!!!! so im stealing the idea. you dont have to put your age but im curious who is in their 20's, 30's, 40's and older?

i myself just turned 30 in november. i get the "omg you dont look your age" all the time! which i dont mind.

so come on beautiful ladies!! whats your age?

Ambi

I'm not even old but I feel like everyone everywhere is younger than me, I'm going through some crisis... :p
I turned 22 last week [but I look about 15] :]

user2

I'm 21 1/2 right now....
greengrin.gif
Some weeks ago somebody asked me why do I have to pretend that I'm 21 when I look like a 40-year-old!
angry.gif
:twisted:

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I'm 21 1/2 right now....
greengrin.gif
Some weeks ago somebody asked me why do I have to pretend that I'm 21 when I look like a 40-year-old!
angry.gif
:twisted:

AWWWW VV You do NOT look like a 40-year-old!! How rude of them to say that! You look beautiful and not a day over 21.
greengrin.gif

stacey

21 turning 22 in April. I get mistaken for 25/26 a lot because 1) i act older than i am ; 2) i guess i look older than i am ; 3) i have 2 kids & 4) i'm married. go figure, i had to grow up when i had my first kid.

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
I'm not even old but I feel like everyone everywhere is younger than me, I'm going through some crisis... :p
I turned 22 last week [but I look about 15] :]

same here, i'm 22 also and all the time i get asked why i tell i'm older than i am, people suppose i'm 17 or 18 .... guess it's a good thing, i'll be able to tell i'm 35 when i turn 40 LOL

Padmita

I'm 24 - and I think people often look older in photos than in reality! I was told once by someone who knew me only by pic that I looked like 30, but IRL people take me for younger than I am - something between 18 and 20 normally!

caffn8me

I'm 39
ssad.gif
- fortunately most people underestimate my age quite a bit. There's a picture of me taken about a year ago when I was 38 here

KJam

I'm 36 - I usually get comments that I look about 30 (I have a 14 year old son that is 6 foot 1 and looks like he's 17, so people want to make sure I am not robbing the cradle. When I say he's my son, I generally have to break it down that I was 22 when I had him and that he is only 14).

Latest posts