20 and older!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Hailey
I'm 26...25 was okay, and I'm sure 27 will be better, 26 is just in the middle of nowhere, hehe this is crazy right?!

I'm 25 and I agree with you, it's ok. I can't wait to turn 26, which isn't until May. I think 26 will be much better.

I still get carded which is crazy to me. You only have to be 21 to drink and if you're carding me you must think I am 18/19/20. Do I really look younger than 21? No. But thank God for good genes. My mother is in her mid 50s and people always ask if we're sisters. So at least I know I'll age well.

bottleblack

Turned 25 two days ago...can't say I'm too thrilled about it.
smiles.gif

Moppit

I'm 41 and have a daughter that will be 22 in two months. Everyone that sees us together thinks we are sisters. I hope it lasts!

Grace

i turned 22 last month. usually i get mistaken that i'm years younger but someone did think i was 25 a couple days ago.

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
I'm 41 and have a daughter that will be 22 in two months. Everyone that sees us together thinks we are sisters. I hope it lasts!

Everyone thinks my mom and I are sisters. I guess it's cool, only if they think she looks young. Not me looking old.

joytheobscure

I'm 28 and the first day teaching at my new school the secretary totally ignored me- she thought I was a student -I can deal with that. I really dread this whole 29 thing, Part of my serious makeup addiction is I started freaking out about looking older about a year ago.

moonrevel

I'm 23, but I am told I look like I'm about 16. I get carded all the time, and I cheekily ask the person how old they think I am, and they try to lie and say "mid-twenties," but then I say, "don't lie, you think I'm twelve," and they laugh.

Latest posts