2014 MAC Collections Calendar

crystalunicorn

No, not yet. The beauty powder is Summer Opal
How funny, I just searched “beauty powder” right before your comment & it went straight to summer opal I was about to post it! Tried with nail lacquer but no luck. Sounds beautiful; too bad I don't have the money for it. Did you grab anything? :)

nikkisweets2010

How funny, I just searched “beauty powder” right before your comment & it went straight to summer opal I was about to post it! Tried with nail lacquer but no luck. Sounds beautiful; too bad I don't have the money for it. Did you grab anything? :)
No, had lavender jade in my cart, but I lost it because I ran in here to make sure it was a legit collection. I was like, wait a minute, nobody has even mentioned this.

nikkisweets2010

crystalunicorn

No, had lavender jade in my cart, but I lost it because I ran in here to make sure it was a legit collection. I was like, wait a minute, nobody has even mentioned this.
Aww, hopefully they do a restock! :) I did the same thing with Burmese kiss but thankfully I had enough time with that one. All of the lipsticks are sold out now. That was expected though as things get crazy with these LE's. The blue & green nail polishes sound beautiful!

crystalunicorn

Yea I saw this and posted it about it under Mac chat, I wanted lavendar jade but not so much anymore after reading that description! lol
Just subscribed to that thread :). Haha same! But MAC calls orange things plum and other random colors, so we never know. Glad I was able to get BK though! Did anyone else see how the site crashed for like 30 seconds? Lol

Kristin Bacon

why oh why did i not see these in time. i wish they would jus make them perm they sound freakin amazing, my kinda colors for sure. Will stalk for a restock i guess, better make sure i have money in my acct. i want the veluxe pearlfusion Bao Baos Jewels. I really like those palettes

sdsamler

I was wondering the same thing!!
seriously!!!! how does SPECKTRA of all places not know about this??? and furthermore, how does it sell out in minutes? like, how many people just happpeenned to be checking the mac website and buy everything??? seems fishy :/

MelroseLuvsMkup

Great, I go to sleep only to wake up to this :dunno: how did I miss these three beautiful matte lippies :sigh: and how come we are now hearing about this LE? I feel like we just got punk by mac.