2014 MAC Collections Calendar

Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
always on point
They have removed it completely from the site! A search doesnt even turn up sold out results now!
blink.gif

veronikawithak

The conspiracy theorist in me is thinking this was an experiment to see if sales would increase. Because you know next time people won't think and will just add it all to the cart and check out furiously lol.

OctoberViolet

girlhaha.gif
always on point
They have removed it completely from the site! A search doesnt even turn up sold out results now!
blink.gif
Good morning. So, I rec'd an email from MAC customer service. They apologized for this quick one day collection. Said they don't believe it will be restocked, but if I liked any of the lipstick shades to let them know and they will tell me which ones in the perm line match. WTF?! I have all the shades in the perm line right now. I want new shades.
finger.gif
u MAC (even tho I still love you for some reason).

Vineetha

Good morning. So, I rec'd an email from MAC customer service. They apologized for this quick one day collection. Said they don't believe it will be restocked, but if I liked any of the lipstick shades to let them know and they will tell me which ones in the perm line match. WTF?! I have all the shades in the perm line right now. I want new shades.
finger.gif
u MAC (even tho I still love you for some reason).
Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol A one day collection! Really MAC???
sigh.gif
Although i would like to see what they suggest for lavender jade!
girlhaha.gif

Corally

[COLOR=6600FF]Good morning. So, I rec'd an email from MAC customer service. They apologized for this quick one day collection. Said they don't believe it will be restocked, but if I liked any of the lipstick shades to let them know and they will tell me which ones in the perm line match. WTF?! I have all the shades in the perm line right now. I want new shades.:finger: u MAC (even tho I still love you for some reason).[/COLOR]
Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol A one day collection! Really MAC??? :sigh: Although i would like to see what they suggest for lavender jade!:haha:
Probably something like UTA lol. :lol:

YUMYUMYMUA

I still don't understand how no one could know about this release! Like the products went in production and got shipped to the warehouses and listed online with full color description and pictures.. And no one knew about it?? I'm so upset! I wanted Burmese kiss and lavender jade and the forbidden something orange lippie

Latest posts