2014 MAC Collections Calendar

MACina

So I just spoke to CS and the guy said that it was a mistake release and that it was suppose to be a Nordstrom exclusive but that MAC might do a re-launch
There is hope
pompom.gif

Fingers crossed!

MsKb

just caught up with this thread..it's really disappointing because the lipsticks were lovely. will keep an eye out

stirfryedshana

[COLOR=4B0082]:agree:  I do hope they will re-launch it. I want two lippies.[/COLOR]
I'm encouraged by the fact that they still had some stuff left (eye shadows and nail polish) when they finally took the collection down. Plus now they know there's a big demand for those lippies. Hopefully this time they'll tell us before it goes up though...I will totally stalk if it means I can have Burmese Kiss. That Summer Opal beauty powder looked quite nice too.

jchait

I'm encouraged by the fact that they still had some stuff left (eye shadows and nail polish) when they finally took the collection down. Plus now they know there's a big demand for those lippies. Hopefully this time they'll tell us before it goes up though...I will totally stalk if it means I can have Burmese Kiss. That Summer Opal beauty powder looked quite nice too.
they don't care if there is a big demand or not it seems like. example: rihanna collex. they really didn't give a flying eff as long as the make money -_- they used to care

YUMYUMYMUA

off topic but i saw this pic on ebay. someone selling whatever and all i can think of is "did she rob a mac store?!"

bluelitzer

I never buy MAC on eBay. I've seen too many warnings from people getting duped by fakes from china especially last decade. I even know a girl who bought a Wonder Woman palette that had 6 square eyeshadows. Wtf.