2015 MAC Collection Calendar

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
#readingisfundamental
werd.gif

Vandekamp

So not true. Plus half of the words are spelled completely wrong. LOL
You are right. The wishful-thinking ***k can not spell "inspired" and collaborate " nice thought but this is a joke. "Self-titled album" is not punctuated correctly. I see major red flags.

Marsha Pomells

Thought I'll just mention. On the UK site, we have a Boxing Day special...
cf5ca371_image.jpeg
First thought... I own too much eyeshadow to think about purchasing

Addict4MAC

Yeah not surprised it turned out to be a fake. The packaging looks similar to the Playboy Bunny stuff they did awhile ago.
Then I was thinking...has MAC ever put the name of the lipstick on the bullet as pictured? It's almost always on a sticker on the bottom of the tube.

ETA: Unless it was for "promo" purposes so people can tell which shade is which.

erine1881

Then I was thinking...has MAC ever put the name of the lipstick on the bullet as pictured? It's almost always on a sticker on the bottom of the tube. ETA: Unless it was for "promo" purposes so people can tell which shade is which.
I'm sure when she made that up the bames were for labeling purposes like people do when they post swatches. Not that it was the the actual packaging with the names pronted on it.

tirurit

TM blocks so many specktra members.
I've just joined instagram a few days ago. I set up my account and looked for the accounts of some brands and blogs that I like so I could follow them. Guess who was recommended to me by instagram?

Latest posts