2015 MAC Collection Calendar

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Trendmood apparently hasn't forgotten. She blocked me a few minutes ago...why, idk...?
ohboy.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
There's a Love Purple collection for Valentines Day, but I think the shades are all perm. Violetta, Up the Amp, Pervette l/s + Fashion Boost Pro Longwear l/p.

Keep calm…and LOVE PURPLE! This Valentine’s Day, feel amorous for amethyst with this lovingly chosen variety of vivid violet shades. Lips turn up for romance in hues of lilac, magenta and plum. Feel your purple passion.

Dolly Snow

There's a Love Purple collection for Valentines Day, but I think the shades are all perm. Violetta, Up the Amp, Pervette l/s + Fashion Boost Pro Longwear l/p. Keep calm…and LOVE PURPLE! This Valentine’s Day, feel amorous for amethyst with this lovingly chosen variety of vivid violet shades. Lips turn up for romance in hues of lilac, magenta and plum. Feel your purple passion.
Well I was excited and then let down..all perm items

Marsha Pomells

There's a Love Purple collection for Valentines Day, but I think the shades are all perm. Violetta, Up the Amp, Pervette l/s + Fashion Boost Pro Longwear l/p. Keep calm…and LOVE PURPLE! This Valentine’s Day, feel amorous for amethyst with this lovingly chosen variety of vivid violet shades. Lips turn up for romance in hues of lilac, magenta and plum. Feel your purple passion.
YAAASSSS. About time, but they could've done something else like release a new purple lipstick or some wicked purple liners etc

Addict4MAC

There's a Love Purple collection for Valentines Day, but I think the shades are all perm. Violetta, Up the Amp, Pervette l/s + Fashion Boost Pro Longwear l/p.

Keep calm…and LOVE PURPLE! This Valentine’s Day, feel amorous for amethyst with this lovingly chosen variety of vivid violet shades. Lips turn up for romance in hues of lilac, magenta and plum. Feel your purple passion.
bangdesk.gif
This is a huge let down...esp for our purple lovers here who have been practically begging MAC to do an "All About Purple" collection.

Vandekamp

YAAASSSS. About time, but they could've done something else like release a new purple lipstick or some wicked purple liners etc
I agree. I would dismiss their whole marketing team for their lack of creativity and the games they play with limited collections.

alexisweaver

Agh! This could've been great! Purple is my favourite colour.

NaomiH

DAMN YOU MAC!! :getyou: I hate how all the little perm collections come off as being way more exciting than the big LE collections. (Until you actually see what's in them that is)

tirurit

DAMN YOU MAC!!
getyou.gif
I hate how all the little perm collections come off as being way more exciting than the big LE collections. (Until you actually see what's in them that is)
Didn't they do one last year with russian red and a bright pink? Or something like that

OctoberViolet

MAC!!!!!!!
finger.gif
Would have loved this much better if there was some new shade of lip or blush. Tx Nadine! I have just about every purple lippie MAC has come out with. Yet. I want more.
angelic.gif

Candycoatedclos

Ahhhhh! this sounds like fun!

iqaganda

DAMN YOU MAC!! :getyou: I hate how all the little perm collections come off as being way more exciting than the big LE collections. (Until you actually see what's in them that is)
How I really wish they made an "All About Purple" collection last 2014 when purple was the color of the year...

NaomiH

How I really wish they made an "All About Purple" collection last 2014 when purple was the color of the year...
So do I, I probably would of made a big haul of it too provided the lippies weren't Lustres and the blushes weren't frosts.

Latest posts