2015 MAC Collection Calendar

lipstickaddict

Has anyone heard anything about the Pencilled In Collection? There are promo pics on the internet and I've heard that it is a collection of limited edition lip products that are being made permanent---dying to know which ones! My MA asked me if I read anything about Reel Sexy being part of this collection but I haven't the foggiest! Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for info :)

NaomiH

Has anyone heard anything about the Pencilled In Collection? There are promo pics on the internet and I've heard that it is a collection of limited edition lip products that are being made permanent---dying to know which ones! My MA asked me if I read anything about Reel Sexy being part of this collection but I haven't the foggiest! Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for info :)
I hope if it's LE stuff becoming perm that they choose some of the oldies to bring back!

LavenderPearl

If this is what's really happening: - Petals and Peacocks - Quick Sizzle - Moxie Plzkthx, MAC :eyelove: LP's wishful thinking

lipstickaddict

LP's wishful thinking
That would be awesome, and a re-promote of Heaux! It's driving me crazy that I cannot find the blog where I originally came across the info. I think that the collection is scheduled for a Feb release. Hopefully, I will find that info again, and the promo pic!

Lipstickwh0re

That would be awesome, and a re-promote of Heaux! It's driving me crazy that I cannot find the blog where I originally came across the info. I think that the collection is scheduled for a Feb release. Hopefully, I will find that info again, and the promo pic!
Repromote of Heaux?!!!! Go on!

Vandekamp

That is great news. I hope it comes to fruition.

MissElle12

I missed it the first time but I bought one from a friend and another from the CB. I would,certainly buy another one. Heaux is a beautiful color and I know how much you want it.
I have one! Just been looking for dupes for when I eventually run low.