205 mascara fan brush

Shawna

Has anyone had a chance to use this yet? Thoughts? I couldn't resist it, but I haven't had time to play with it yet
smiles.gif
I'm such a sucker for brushes and pigments
rofl.gif

MisStarrlight

Havent used the MAC one yet (NYC Pro store was sold out already), but I have a very similar brush in my kit....I LOVE it!! So much easier to use than a spoolie & you can get right to the root of the lash & its much less intimidating than the spoolie for the clients too.

lara

About time this came out! I hate disposable mascara wands because the bristles are always so uneven and it's a chore to get an even application. Brushes are the way to go.

I ue a tight fan for the lashes and the 266 for really dense application on the root. Insta-falsies!

rnsmelody

oooo i didnt know there was a 205 brush, all i knew of was the 204, could one of you gals pretty please post a nice pic of the brush? i tried mac.com and the pro site and ebay, but no luck.. thanks =)

obbreb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
oooo i didnt know there was a 205 brush, all i knew of was the 204, could one of you gals pretty please post a nice pic of the brush? i tried mac.com and the pro site and ebay, but no luck.. thanks =)

Here's a pic, next to the ProLash Mascara
205 Mascara brush

amy_forster

I like the look of this brush and I agree with what Lara said about disposable wands being rubbish but I just have the one question...how on earth would I use this brush!!!! I do other peoples make-up so it would probably be very useful if it works better than the disposables but I just have no idea how to use it!!!!

Wontpayretail23

I bought this at my local counter yesteday. I have thin lashes so I felt this was the perfect brush for me to help "build" things up on the lash front. I'm glad I bought it. If you have thin lashes, get this brush.

Shawna

eyelove.gif
The verdict is in. I used this brush today and I am in love. My lashes look completely false, but not clumpy or spidery at all. This was a great investment
smiles.gif

Ksstavros

Yeah ditto here too.....can someone just give a brief description on how to best use it.. if using on yourself?

Shawna

I had my Nocturnelle makeover on Friday and my favorite MA used it on me. She told me just to use the 205 and run it along the mascara wand. Then when the 205 has product on it, start at the very base of your underlashes and wiggle the brush up and out until you coat your lashes. I tried it today, and it took a couple of tries to get it right, but when I did, WOW
smiles.gif
I doubt I would use it every day (well, I might) but it sure gives volume and lift when I wanted it.

mskitchmas

Is anyone interested in doing a tut? or least a single photo showing how the brush is applied to the lashes?

please?

Latest posts