-

HeavenLeiBlu

Re: Where do you work at?

I work for a large education and healthcare entity, and currently pursuing a degree in Healthcare Admin.

banjobama

I'm a front desk clerk at a hotel. And I think something is very, very wrong with the sentence "where do you work at?"

Korms

I'm a student nurse but I work part time as a healthcare assistant at the hospital for extra cash.

I work for UnitedHealthcare...as a Administrative Assistant in NY. I also freelance on my own as a MUA.

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
I'm a front desk clerk at a hotel. And I think something is very, very wrong with the sentence "where do you work at?"

girlhaha.gif

it's ending the question with a preposition that's getting to you.
winks.gif

makeup_queen81

i am a SAHM, but really i am a photographer who hasn't worked in 6 months since i am pregnant again and have been really sick. I am going back to school next fall to finish my degree in Communications

User93

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
And I think something is very, very wrong with the sentence "where do you work at?"

I'm really sorry, english is not my native language as I mentioned a lot of times
ssad.gif
I will aPPreciate if a better-english-speaking moderator will edit the topic title then. Thanks in advance
yes.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibi
I'm really sorry, english is not my native language as I mentioned a lot of times
ssad.gif
I will accreciate if a better-english-speaking moderator will edit the topic title then. Thanks in advance
yes.gif

The most important is that we all understood what you meant

It's hard sometimes when it's not your first language, I totally understand you on that
winks.gif

User93

Its super interesting to find out about what you do ladies! Thats awesome that you can find a pretty speckrette in every business
winks.gif

Saadeh - wow I remember you mentioning your job in the other thread, thats so cool! Its mainly male-dominated industry, you go girl!

OohJeannie - when I was a kid I dreamed all the time about becoming the flight attendant (and a doctor too). Do you work in the international flights too?

CantAffordMac - oh girl, I dont like my job much too... But well, any job making money is a good job as I said. If you're a shampoo bitch, I'm a telephone bitch then lol.

And I wanted to just tell georgiabarreto thats awesome really. I can imagine what you have to do in the emergency department every day, and thats a real miracle. I do respect any kind of job, but I think being a doctor or a nurse is just awesome, cause every single day you get to safe a life. And its a hard job, I can imagine. I dreamed to be a doctor as a kid. Thank you to all you ladies working out there and helping people
th_hug.gif
The same to Korms and Susanne
smiles.gif

^^^added: Willa, thanks a lot
th_hug.gif
What would be the right way to say?

jdepp_84

I thought I was going to work less when I finished college, but I actually work more! I work at a Women's rehabilitation center and a teens group home...

banjobama

Quote:
ssad.gif
I will accreciate if a better-english-speaking moderator will edit the topic title then. Thanks in advance
yes.gif

Oh no worries! Please don't be offended. Your English is better than a lot of native English speakers
cutey.gif

Willa

Quote:
^^^added: Willa, thanks a lot
th_hug.gif
What would be the right way to say?

Actually, I don't have a clue...!!!
blinks.gif

fash10nista

I work in Public Relations for a brokerage firm...Never boring, that's for sure!!! lol

lilsuzy

Work at a big health insurance company cant say for who but its pretty big house hold name...Dream job is doing hair and make-up of course. Plan on going to school for it never too late to choose another path in life!

Shenanigans

I am the Project Assistant in the Maintenance department of an electrical utilities provider. That means I spend all day on the computer, mostly in spreadsheets and geo-spatial mapping programs (and Specktra!) =P

Latest posts