-

georgiabarredo

Re: Where do you work at?

Quote:
And I wanted to just tell georgiabarreto thats awesome really. I can imagine what you have to do in the emergency department every day, and thats a real miracle.

thanks i try everyday... although it can get hard... hehe

NutMeg

I'm unemployed, because I'm in school right now and trying to get into an honours program. In January I'll be starting training for a volunteer position with the Vancouver Crisis Line, which I am so excited for. I'm also going to try and volunteer with one of the psychology labs on campus. Hopefully one of those will turn into a paid position at some point.

COBI

I am VP and Controller at a bank; I am also the assistant corporate secretary for the bank's holding company (not a "real" secretary, but hard to explain.)

I am completing my MBA.

I also teach fitness classes and conduct personal training two nights a week.

ambicion6

I always end sentences with preposition....it must be a chicago thing...
You Know You're From Chicago if...
  • You end your sentences with an unnecessary preposition. Example: "Where's my coat at?" or "If you go to the mall I wanna go with."
Hahahaha. but I digress.

I'm currently an underwriter at a large Texas bank but next Friday is my last day as I am moving back to Chicago where i am from to begin my MBA in January.

User67

I work for MAC
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

I waitress at Granite City food and Brewery, Intern with ESPN radio, and go to school full time ( getting my degree in mass comm ).. Im also a mommy
smiles.gif

And I also finish my sentances with preposistions. And im a grammar natzi. It's the only thing I can NOT STOP DOING. It just happens. It def has to be a chicago thing.. Because im around 2 hours south of chicago. haha

noahlowryfan

i work at a yogurt shop....while working, most of the time i am snacking on gummi bears. lol i work in the mornings so its not busy then and i'm hungry so i need something to snack on.

ooshkey

I'm active duty in the U.S. Air Force as a vehicle maintenance manager.

NatalieMT

At the moment, whilst I'm finishing my studies, I'm working as a part time sales assistant for Villeroy and Boch. They're a German firm who manufacture luxury tableware, crystal, cutlery and other home accesories. It's all very expensive!

I enjoy the work, have nice colleagues etc. It's a nice enough job, not what I picture doing long term though.

MsButterfli

Child protective services...whew,,the things ive seen but loved the children and families ive helped

Holy Rapture

Re: Where do you work ?

Man, guess m da most boring person here!
ssad.gif
Anyhow, I m in the IT biz n work as a Sr. Software tester. Gosh, it even soundz sick!!
yes.gif

jrm

A managed internet services provider, working as a UNIX systems administrator and Network engineer!
winks.gif

(Wonder if I should be upset if i search UNIX on here, i only get this post... heh)

Ziya

I am a childcare educator at a daycare..I also go to school, in my third year of a B.A. in Sociology
greengrin.gif

Latest posts